DePauw 'Dreamer' Anna Munoz addesses Capitol Hill news conferenceA DePauw University "Dreamer" took her dreams to Capitol Hill Wednesday afternoon. "Today I am more open-minded and passionate thanks to my professors and peers at DePauw University who challenge...
Retirement open house for Marshal Fenwick Jan. 27BAINBRIDGE -- The Bainbridge Improvement Society will sponsor a retirement party/open house for Marshal Rodney Fenwick on Saturday, Jan. 27 at the Bainbridge Community Building on U.S. 36 at the west...
Russellville Fire Department in need of donationsRUSSELLVILLE -- The Russellville Town Council approved the town’s annual contract with the Russellville Volunteer Fire Department (RVFD), with the change of $10,000 instead of $5,000, at its first...
Coroner: Heart issue, not crash, claimed woman’s lifeCLOVERDALE — A medical issue preceded the crash that claimed a Cloverdale woman’s life last week, the Putnam County coroner has confirmed. A cardiac issue apparently caused 56-year-old Lavada Boyette...
- North Putnam, Bainbridge to study agreement for water connection (1/16/18)2
- Tired of troubleshooting? Try PCPL (1/16/18)
- Rep. Baird seeks resident tuition rate for those serving on USS Indiana (1/16/18)2
- County to increase support to Development Center (1/16/18)1
- Winnie the Pooh Day (1/16/18)
- Pup Tales at PCPL (1/16/18)
- Kim Ames appointed to Indiana USDA Farm Service Agency State Committee (1/16/18)
- Fidler announces bid for District 44 (1/15/18)
- Learn farm succession planning in Purdue Extension workshop (1/15/18)
- Cloverdale to regulate vacant buildings (1/15/18)13
- Late run dooms EaglesCLAYTON — After a sluggish third quarter in which they were outscored 21-7, South Putnam’s Eagles came back strongly to start the fourth period and cut Cascade’s lead to 44-40 with 5:17 to play. Cascade’s Dalton DuBois took over at that point, scoring 15 of his team’s final 19 points to help the Cadets record a 44-point second half and pick up a 63-48 win over the Eagles...
- Featured Athlete of the Week: Wes Lesko, South Putnam (1/16/18)1
- High school basketball previews (1/16/18)
- Cougars come up short against Bulldogs (1/15/18)
- South Putnam girls top Eminence at Hoosier Gym (1/15/18)
- North Putnam sweeps county middle school basketball titles (1/13/18)
- Depth carries Greencastle boys past Cascade, 91-89 (1/13/18)
- DePauw squads stay hot, sweep NCAC twinbill (1/13/18)
- Weather postpones Friday night basketball (1/12/18)
- Bennett signs to play golf for Knights (1/12/18)
- Eagles, Cubs, Clovers get big wins (1/10/18)
Ruth Marie HanlonRuth Marie Hanlon, 81, of Greencastle, passed away on Wednesday, Dec. 13, 2017. Born Jan. 13, 1936 in Clay County, she was the daughter of Estel and Herberta (Leberer) Sutton. She was a graduate of...
Richard 'Dick' WarnerRichard "Dick" Warner, 68, of Poland, went to be with the Lord do to an extended illness, Friday, Jan. 12, 2018. Dick was born in Anderson, Ind., March 11, 1949 to Keith and Rosemary (Cummins)...
Racquel 'Quel' Elyse VickreyRacquel "Quel" Elyse Vickrey, 29, of Brazil, passed away on Saturday, Jan. 13, 2018. She was born on June 7, 1988 in Indianapolis, the daughter of Brian Vickrey and Darcy S. (Hensley) Enyart. She was...
Florence J. SmithFlorence J. Smith, 92, of Lafayette, passed away at 8:50 a.m. on Sunday, Jan. 14, 2018 at Rosewalk Commons. The daughter of the late Henry and Bessie (Crose) Bogan, she was born on March 7, 1925 in...
Putnam Scanner for Jan. 17, 2018 (1/16/18)County Jail Four people were booked in the Putnam County Jail recently. Sunday • At 12:15 a.m. Jason David Grimes, 33, Greencastle, was taken into custody for driving while intoxicated with a prior...
Putnam Scanner for Jan. 13, 2018 (1/12/18)County Jail Three people were booked in the Putnam County Jail on Thursday. • At 2:16 p.m. William Ryan Olson, 40, Spencer, was taken into custody on a writ of body attachment. • At 1:21 p.m. Laura...
Putnam Scanner for Jan. 12, 2018 (1/11/18)County Jail Eight people were booked in the Putnam County Jail recently. Wednesday • At 7:30 p.m. James F. Day Sr., 50, Greenwood, was lodged at the jail for driving while intoxicated. • At 6:42 p.m....
Court News for Jan. 17, 2018 (1/16/18)The following cases were filed in Putnam County courts recently. Criminal Cases Donald R. O’Conner, 50, Crawfordsville, Level 6 felony driving while intoxicated endangering a person, Class A misdemeanor driving while intoxicated endangering a person, Class C misdemeanor driving while intoxicated...
Ministry Assistant opening at Gobin Church (30 hr/ week)Day-to-day front office balanced with project work. Administrative, computer and great communication skills required. Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2001 Ford F-250 XLT Super Duty7.3 Power Stroke Diesel, 4X4 Long bed, Quad cab, mileage 136,342. Running boards, Fiberglass cap, New engine in 2017.
- Family Medical of Cloverdale
- Franciscan Physician Network Indiana Heart Physicians PCH Cardiology Clinic
- Hendricks Power Cooperative
- North Putnam Family Healthcare
- Putnam County Hospital
- Putnam County Hospital Cancer Center
- Putnam Pain Management Clinic
- Putnam Pediatrics & Internal Medicine
- Putnam Prompt Care
- Putnam Surgical Specialties
- Putnam Women's Health