Rockville woman arrested after her car strikes ISP vehicle in GreencastleJust after 10 a.m. Saturday, Indiana State Police and Greencastle Police Department officers responded to a disturbance in Greencastle's South End that resulted in the arrest of a 48-year-old Parke...
I-70 traffic stop yields four grams of suspected meth, marijuana and moreCLOVERDALE -- A 61-year-old Colorado woman was arrested on a variety of drug-related charges after a routine traffic stop Saturday afternoon on Interstate 70 in southwestern Putnam County. At...
Franklin College names Cummings new vice presidentFRANKLIN -- Franklin College has named Dana S. Cummings as vice president for development and alumni engagement, serving on the president’s cabinet. With more than 11 years of development experience...
GMS students earn high marks at solo, ensemble contestOn Saturday, Feb. 3 Greencastle Middle School instrumental students competed in the Indiana State School Music Association (ISSMA) Solo and Ensemble competition at Terre Haute North High School....
- Cumulative Honors
- Transformers offers Bridges out of Poverty training Feb. 22
- Another charged in relation to 2017 home invasion
- Thomas receives Certificate of Distinction from Purdue
- Prof. Heithaus writes, ‘In the aftermath there really are no words’
- Jeff Rich lends auction skills to Hemophilia of Indiana (2/16/18)
- Who’s News for Saturday, Feb. 17, 2018 (2/16/18)
- In an uncivil era, Lugar, Hamilton ask citizens to challenge status quo (2/15/18)
- Cloverdale begins work on marketing strategy (2/15/18)2
- A Civil Servant (2/15/18)
- Saturday's high school basketball scoresOwen Valley 55, Greencastle 49 Cloverdale 67, Shakamak 55(Jalen Moore 41) North Vermillion 55, South Putnam 40 Angola 54, W. Noble 42 Austin 63, Borden 31 Batesville 51, Beech Grove 46 Bethesda Christian 64, Clinton Central 52 Bloomington South 69, Jennings Co. 55...
- Clovers hope to learn from big loss to Manual
- Friday night high school basketball scores
- Eagles stay on a roll with win
- NP hangs with top-ranked Covington in 64-56 loss
- Numerous individuals, relays advance to swimming sectional finals
- Wilson excited by Gatorade award (2/15/18)
- Cougar baseball hosting 3-on-3 (2/15/18)
- BENNETT'S MINUTES: WIC structural flaws have no easy solutions (2/15/18)1
- Basketball Previews (2/15/18)
- DePauw men top Wabash (2/15/18)
Charles David FrazeeCharles David Frazee, 93, of Bainbridge, died Thursday, Feb. 15, 2018. He was born in Sullivan County on Feb. 20, 1924. Mr. Frazee is survived by his son, David and wife Elizabeth; grandchildren...
William 'Joe' JohnsonWilliam "Joe" Johnson, 56, of Martinsville and formerly of Greencastle, unexpectedly passed away on Tuesday, Feb. 13, 2018, while at work in Mooresville. He was born on July 18, 1961, in Greencastle,...
Jerry Scott AlexanderJerry Scott Alexander, 41, passed away Tuesday, Feb.13, 2018. Graveside service will be at noon on Tuesday, Feb. 20 at Roachdale Cemetery with Pastor Mick Buchanan officiating. Friends may gather for...
Margaret Fern TravisMargaret Fern Travis, 91 of Cloverdale, went to be with the Lord, Friday, Feb. 16, 2018. Born Aug. 4, 1926, she was the daughter of the late Shirley and Mary (Akins) Dorsett. Fern married Joseph...
Putnam Scanner for Feb. 17, 2018 (2/17/18)County Jail Two people were booked in the Putnam County Jail on Thursday. • At 9:20 p.m. Charles Zachary Atkinson, 34, Brazil, was lodged at the jail on a pair of local warrants. • At 12:46 p.m....
Putnam Scanner for Feb. 16, 2018 (2/15/18)Seventeen people were booked in the Putnam County Jail recently. Thursday • At 12:24 a.m. Fredrick Norman Branam, 61, Greencastle, was lodged at the jail on a Marion County warrant. Wednesday • At...
Court News for Feb. 16, 2018 (2/15/18)The following cases were filed in Putnam County courts recently. Brandy L. Weaver, 30, Poland, Level 4 felony possession of methamphetamine Wayne Adams, 44, Indianapolis, Level 4 felony possession of...
Court News for Feb. 17, 2018 (2/17/18)The following cases were filed in Putnam County courts recently. Criminal Cases Billy L. Jones, 41, Cloverdale, Level 6 felony possession of methamphetamine, Class A misdemeanor resisting law enforcement Jerrod L. Fislar, 49, Reelsville, Class A misdemeanor driving while intoxicated endangering a person, driving with a BAC of .08 or more...
Newspaper Delivery RouteGreencastle Area Indianapolis Star delivery route available. Starts around midnight, every night, around 30-35 hours week, approx. $425 +/- paid weekly. Must have reliable vehicle, valid driver's license & cell phone. Ability to read...
Newfoundland dog for saleYear and a half full blooded newfie must go to good home only for any questions please call 765 721 5864
Newfoundland dog for saleYear and a half full blooded newfie any must go to good home only for any questions please call 765 721 5864
- Family Medical of Cloverdale
- Franciscan Physician Network Indiana Heart Physicians PCH Cardiology Clinic
- Hendricks Power Cooperative
- North Putnam Family Healthcare
- Putnam County Hospital
- Putnam County Hospital Cancer Center
- Putnam Pain Management Clinic
- Putnam Pediatrics & Internal Medicine
- Putnam Prompt Care
- Putnam Surgical Specialties
- Putnam Women's Health