Robert Sedlack Scholarship for GHS art studentsA memorial scholarship has been established at Greencastle High School by the Class of 1985 to honor one of its own, Robert Sedlack. Robert passed away on May 30, 2015 after a long, hard battle with...
Kroger renovation represents $5.1 million local investmentA nine-month expansion and renovation project at the Greencastle Kroger store culminated Friday morning in a celebration and ribbon-cutting ceremony. Store Manager Ralph Akers was joined by the...
- 7 charges for Fillmore man in pair of cases (12/2/16)
- Foundation recognizes latest grantees (12/2/16)
- Here Comes Santa Claus (12/2/16)
- Getting ready for winter (12/2/16)
- Putnamville UMC Christmas program set next Saturday (12/2/16)
- Students of the Month (12/2/16)
- DePauw School of Music Events, Dec. 5-11 (12/2/16)
- Some 10 years in the making, South Street now open to traffic (12/1/16)
- Trio of buses, other upgrades en route at GCSC (12/1/16)
- PCPL participating in Our Heroes’ Tree project (12/1/16)
- Eagles swoop into NP, win pairROACHDALE — Collin McHartt knows his North Putnam Cougars aren’t going to be a 20-percent shooting team very often this season. Unfortunately, they were on Friday night as the hosted South Putnam in the Western Indiana Conference opener for both boys’ basketball teams. The Eagles emerged victorious by a 43-34 margin...
- Edgewood pulls off pair of 3-point wins over Clovers (12/3/16)
- Tiger Cubs split pair of games with West Vigo (12/3/16)
- Eagle swimmers split with Mustangs (12/3/16)
- BENNETT'S MINUTES: Local men battling cancer (12/2/16)
- This weekend's basketball game previews (12/2/16)
- FEATURED ATHLETE OF THE WEEK: Mia Stevens Greencastle (12/2/16)1
We should all drive ‘with due regard’ (12/1/16)A frightening scene unfolded at one of the city’s busiest intersections a week ago. An ambulance T-boned the passenger side of a police SUV, totalling both vehicles and sending both drivers to the hospital. In the aftermath of the incident it became clear that neither driver was facing life-threatening injuries. However, some frightening realizations also emerged...
Mitchell Lee OsmonMitchell Lee Osmon, 42, of North Salem, passed away on Wednesday, Nov. 30, 2016. He was born May 17, 1974 in Terre Haute. Mitchell is survived by his wife of 17 years, Renee Osmon; his father, Gary...
Ralph H. JordanRalph H. Jordan, 85, of Fillmore, passed away on Wednesday, Nov. 30, 2016. Born Sept. 1, 1931 in Delaware, Ohio, he was the son of Ralph Harry and Marie (Clark) Jordan. He was a veteran having served...
Houston Lee SeringHouston Lee Sering, 78, Crawfordsville, passed away peacefully at home on Monday, Nov. 28, 2016. Born Jan. 20, 1938 in Paris, Ill., he was the son of Herman H. Sering and Anna Mae Pointer Sering. He...
Sandra Sue LucasSandra Sue Lucas, 77, of Cloverdale, died Tuesday, Nov. 29, 2016 peacefully at her home with her husband and family at her side. She was born near Little Point on June 25, 1939 to Mary Lucille...
Putnam Scanner 12-3-16 (12/2/16)County Jail One person was booked in the Putnam County Jail on Thursday. • At 2:46 a.m. Cody Allen Gray, 26, Terre Haute, was lodged at the jail on a warrant for receiving stolen auto parts....
Putnam Scanner for 12-2-16 (12/1/16)County Jail Six people were booked in the Putnam County Jail recently. Wednesday • At 9:19 p.m. Richard E. Mullis, 37, Indianapolis, was housed at the jail on a probation violation. • At 5:36 p.m....
Putnam Scanner for 11-30-16 (11/29/16)County Jail Nine people were booked in the Putnam County Jail recently. Monday • At 11:07 a.m. Trevor Leland Hewitt, 31, Bainbridge, was lodged at the jail on a warrant for burglary. Friday • At...
Full-blooded Australian Shepherds for sale3 black and white males for $250 and one meryl colored female for $350 contact Barbara (765)720-4944 for pics and details
FT ConstructionNow hiring EXPERIENCED construction help. MUST HAVE drivers license, transportation and tools. Call 765-721-0292 for info and fill out application at 1285 S Jackson Street.
Frigidaire 25 pint dehumidifier - works greatFor sale is a perfectly good dehumidifier. It works great - just something we do not need at the moment. Please don't hesitate to email if you have any questions or need more information. Thanks for looking
- Family Medical of Cloverdale
- Franciscan Physician Network Indiana Heart Physicians PCH Cardiology Clinic
- Hendricks Power Cooperative
- North Putnam Family Healthcare
- Putnam County Hospital
- Putnam County Hospital Cancer Center
- Putnam Pain Management Clinic
- Putnam Pediatrics & Internal Medicine
- Putnam Prompt Care
- Putnam Surgical Specialties
- Putnam Women's Health
Latest State & Nation News