Cause of Brazil fire death still pendingBRAZIL -- The probable cause and “manner of death” of the victim in the Feb. 6 Meridian Towers apartment complex at Brazil have not yet been determined, Clay County Coroner Nick French said in a...
DPU President McCoy to address ACE meetingDePauw University President D. Mark McCoy will be among the presenters at the 100th annual meeting of the American Council on Education (ACE) March 10-13 in Washington, D.C. Billed as “the nation’s...
Family Support Services to host March 1 ‘friendraiser’Family Support Services of West Central Indiana would like to invite you to join them on March 1 for their 1st FRIENDraiser event, sponsored by 2 West Bistro. During the 5:30-8 p.m. event persons can...
City names Rob Frank new assistant fire chiefFor the first time in more than two years, the City of Greencastle has an assistant fire chief on board. Rob Frank was elevated to the role from the captain’s ranks when the Board of Works and Safety...
- Cloverdale Students Take Gold (2/23/18)
- Russellville opens bids for Road Improvement Project (2/23/18)
- Greencastle man, 20, charged in drug case that led to IU frat closure (2/22/18)5
- BW3 fundraiser for Habitat set Wednesday (2/22/18)
- Firewood program extended at Shades, Turkey Run (2/22/18)
- Drug issues, fire safety dominate ‘Conversation’ (2/22/18)
- Almost Home hosts Youth Philanthropy Night fundraiser (2/22/18)
- Putnamville inmate facing additional felonies for Feb. 9 assaults (2/22/18)
- Serving Up Success (2/22/18)
- UPDATE: Bicyclist killed in vehicle crash on SR 243 near Lieber SRA (2/20/18)
- Greencastle routs Chargers 84-49LINDEN – Coaches normally like to go into post-season play coming off one of their best outings of the year to provide momentum. Greencastle may have overdone it on Friday night, shooting so incredibly well in an 84-49 rout of North Montgomery that the Tiger Cubs will be hard-pressed to surpass their shooting numbers when sectional play begins on Wednesday...
- Cougars slip away from Eels, close season with win (2/23/18)
- Haywood dives way to state finals (2/22/18)1
- BENNETT'S MINUTES: Hoop season rapidly drawing to conclusion (2/22/18)
- Ex-Clover coach Kiley inducted into HOF (2/22/18)1
- DePauw women to host NCAC semifinals, eyeing NCAA bid (2/22/18)
- Tonight's high school basketball game capsules (2/22/18)
- Cubs get win over WIC champs (2/20/18)
- DePauw women win, men beaten in NCAC tournament (2/20/18)
- Eagles peak at right time with 68-45 victory (2/20/18)
- Clovers wind up season with hard-fought win (2/20/18)
Margaret Jeane HillMargaret Jeane (Bartholomew) Hill, formerly of Roachdale, passed away Thursday, Feb. 22, 2018 at Brownsburg Meadows. She was born on June 2, 1926 in Roachdale to the late Thomas and Carol (Wright)...
Mary Lucile GilstrapMary Lucile Gilstrap, 89, Crawfordsville, passed Thursday, Feb. 22, 2018 at Franciscan-St. Elizabeth Health in Crawfordsville. She was born Nov. 14, 1928 in Shoals, Ind., to Harry and Vern...
Carolyn Jean PriddyCarolyn Jean Priddy, 74, of Roachdale, passed away Thursday, Feb. 22, 2018 at Franciscan Health in Crawfordsville. She was born on July 17, 1943 to the late Herman and Helen (Lay) Hedge. On Feb. 14,...
Michael Wayne GillhamMichael Wayne Gillham, 55, of Poland, passed away Tuesday, Feb. 20, 2018. The son of Donald Gillham and Rochelle Farley and stepson of Cordell Farley, he was born Sept. 2, 1962. Michael attended the...
Putnam Scanner for Feb. 24, 2018 (2/23/18)County Jail Six people were booked in the Putnam County Jail recently. Friday • At 12:01 a.m. Hope LeAnne Rush, 46, Cloverdale, was booked in on a local warrant. Thursday • At 5:31 p.m. Brandon...
Putnam Scanner for Feb. 23, 2018 (2/22/18)City Police One arrest was reported Tuesday by Greencastle City Police officers. • At 1:45 p.m., Chase Duff, 21, Greencastle, was arrested by Officer Kyle Lee in the 400 block of Anderson Street...
Putnam Scanner for Feb 21, 2018 (2/20/18)County Jail Five people were booked in the Putnam County Jail recently. Tuesday • At 4:10 a.m. Robert Corey Frietzsche, 30, Quincy, was lodged at the jail on a Jennings County warrant for failure to...
Court News for Feb. 23, 2018 (2/22/18)The following cases were filed in Putnam County courts recently. Criminal Cases Christopher C. Hamm, 27, Greencastle, Level 5 felony battery resulting in bodily injury Michael A. Anderson, 24, Cloverdale, Class B misdemeanor possession of marijuana, Class C misdemeanor possession of paraphernalia...
Eubank Groundskeeping and Interior CleaningEubank Groundskeeping and Interior Cleaning delivers quality services to residential and commercial facilities, based out of Greencastle, Indiana. Our goal is to provide both a superior customer experience and a tremendous value for our customers....
Newspaper Delivery RouteGreencastle Area Indianapolis Star delivery route available. Starts around midnight, every night, around 30-35 hours week, approx. $425 +/- paid weekly. Must have reliable vehicle, valid driver's license & cell phone. Ability to read...
Newfoundland dog for saleYear and a half full blooded newfie must go to good home only for any questions please call 765 721 5864
- Family Medical of Cloverdale
- Franciscan Physician Network Indiana Heart Physicians PCH Cardiology Clinic
- Hendricks Power Cooperative
- North Putnam Family Healthcare
- Putnam County Hospital
- Putnam County Hospital Cancer Center
- Putnam Pain Management Clinic
- Putnam Pediatrics & Internal Medicine
- Putnam Prompt Care
- Putnam Surgical Specialties
- Putnam Women's Health
- UPDATE: Bicyclist killed in vehicle crash on SR 243 near Lieber SRA
- Fire ravages Frazier Street home
- Greencastle man, 20, charged in drug case that led to IU frat closure
- Man taken into custody after domestic disturbance at Marion Township residence
- Putnamville inmate facing additional felonies for Feb. 9 assaults