The Greencastle Police Department recently investigated one accident and issued eight tickets.
* At 7:35 p.m., Ernest White, 44, Fillmore, was cited on Ind. 240 at Indianapolis Road for disregarding an automatic signal. He was cited by Officer Chris Helmer.
* At 8:10 p.m., Kimberly Berry, 38, Greencastle, was cited on Albin Pond Road for driving 45 in a 30-mph zone. She was cited by Helmer.
* At 8:25 p.m., Shannon Hayward, 36, Eminence, was cited on Veteran's Highway for a 66 in a 40-mph zone. She was cited by Helmer.
* At 9:20 p.m., Cynthia Kline, 39, Cloverdale, was cited on Ind. 240 and Percy Julian Drive for a 58 in a 40-mph zone. She was cited by Officer Travis DeLaGrange.
* At 1:15 p.m., Mario Martinez, 31, Whiteland, was cited on Veteran's Highway for a 65 mph in a 40-mph zone. He was cited by Helmer.
* At 11:25 p.m., Christopher R. Arthur, 21, Greencastle, was cited on South Bloomington Street for an expired license plate. He was cited by DeLaGrange.
* At 1:05 a.m., Cody Gibson, 22, Bainbridge, was cited on Bloomington Street for driving while suspended. He was cited by Sgt. Charles Inman.
* At 4:14 p.m., Robert K. Bussing, 43, Greencastle, was cited on Zinc Mill and Ind. 240 for having no driver's license and an expired license plate. He was cited by Helmer.
Meanwhile, at 11:24 a.m. Thursday, three vehicles collided at the intersection of Indianapolis Road and 10th Street.
Officer Albert Epple reported that Michael R. Alex, 24, Clayton, was driving a 2001 Ford F350 west on Indianapolis Road when he stopped to allow a car in front of him to turn into Taco Bell. It was then that Holly Glaze, 26, Fillmore, operating a 2003 Chevrolet Blazer, collided with Alex's vehicle after her vehicle had been struck from behind by Jodie Ferguson, 33, Monrovia, driving a 2007 Dodge Ram.
Damage was estimated at $2,500-$5,000.
Putnam County Jail
Seven people were booked into the Putnam County Jail recently.
* Jason Keith Harrison, 31, Coatesville, was booked in at 11:40 a.m. Monday for battery with bodily injury. He was arrested by Civil Deputy Mike O'Hair. He was released at 3:08 p.m. Monday.
* William Gramer, 55, Greencastle, was booked in at 1:39 p.m. Monday for battery with bodily injury. He was arrested by Greencastle Officer Chris Jones.
* Ricky Lee Shoemaker, 45, Coatesville, was booked in at 5:14 p.m. Monday for driving while intoxicated. He was arrested at PCJ.
* Jamie Marie Wood, 37, Plainfield, was booked in at 5:23 p.m. Monday on a petition to revoke probation. She was arrested at PCJ.
* Arthur L. Hunter, 46, Helena, Ark., was booked in at 6:54 p.m. Monday on a Kentucky warrant. He was arrested by Trooper Starnes.
* Michael Lee O'Conner, 38, Greencastle, was booked in at 10:15 p.m. Monday for conversion. He was arrested by Deputy Adam Hull.
* Benjamin Bruce, 31, Bloomington, was booked in at 2:04 a.m. Tuesday for driving while intoxicated. He was arrested by Hull.