Putnam County Jail
Two people were booked into the Putnam County Jail recently.
* Jeremy P. Jellison, 27, Plainfield, was booked in at 1:01 a.m. Thursday for driving while intoxicated and reckless driving. He was arrested by Deputy Josh Boller.
* Eliot Daniel Parks, 19, Cloverdale, was booked in at 3:12 a.m. Thursday for possession of marijuana, reckless possession of paraphernalia and an out-of-county hold. He was arrested by Greencastle Officer Travis DeLaGrange.
Greencastle Fire Dept.
The Greencastle Fire Department responded to one recent run.
* At 10:20 a.m., firefighters were called to 602 S. College (Percy Julian Science Center) for an alarm. They were disregarded by personnel at the scene and returned to the station at 10:24 a.m.
The Cloverdale Town-ship Volunteer Fire Department responded on several runs recently.
* At 7:33 a.m. they were dispatched to 152 Lazy River Rd for a lift assistance. They returned to station at 8:13 .m.
Firefighters were sent to 2410 Quincy Rd in Owen County at 4:48 p.m. Upon arrival they reported a person with difficulty breathing. They treated the patient until Owen County EMS arrived and transported the patient to PCH. They returned to station at 5:30 p.m.
* Firefighters were dispatched to 4 Stardust Rd. at the Value Mart for an injured person. They treated a 20-year-old male with a severe finger cut. They returned to the station at 7:20 p.m.
* Firefighters responded to a motor vehicle accident with unknown injuries at 6:51 p.m. at mile marker 29 on I-70 eastbound. They were disregarded because it was a property damage only. They returned to station at 7:13 a.m.
* At 3:50 p.m. they were sent to U.S, 231 and Plessingers Hill for a motor vehicle accident with injuries. A power pole was down and a gas line broken. US 231 was closed in both directions until the gas was shut off. The driver of the car was taken to PCH by OL. They returned to station at 4:47 p.m.
* They responded to motor vehicle accident with injuries on U.S. 40 east of U.S. 231. They assisted OL in removing the patient from the vehicle and transporting them to PCH. They returned to station at 5:51 p.m.