Putnam County Jail
Nine people were booked into the Putnam County Jail recently.
* Daniel James Ketner, 43, Indianapolis, was booked in at 3:40 p.m. Tuesday for check fraud. He was arrested at PCJ. He was released on $750 bond at 8:30 p.m. Wednesday.
* James Robert Russell, 23, Greencastle, was booked in at 7:10 p.m. Tuesday for theft and forgery. He was arrested at PCJ.
* George David Caldwell, 27, Indianapolis, was booked in at 11:34 a.m. Wednesday on a petition to revoke probation. He was arrested by Lt. Danny Wallace. He was released at 3:51 p.m. Wednesday.
* Michael Pedigo, 54, Indianapolis, was booked in at 1:32 p.m. Wednesday on a petition to revoke probation. He was arrested by Greencastle Officer Ed Wilson. He was released at 3:10 p.m. Thursday.
* Charles Irving Ward, 24, Greencastle, was booked in at 4:47 p.m. Wednesday for burglary. He was arrested by Officer Wilson.
* Kelly Brown, 36, Greencastle, was booked in at 7:18 p.m. Wednesday on a warrant. He was arrested at PCJ. He was released on his own recognizance at 3:12 p.m. Thursday.
* Kyle Gericke Bell, 18, Cloverdale, was booked in at 11:41 p.m. Wednesday for possession of alcohol by a minor. He was arrested by Cloverdale Officer Nate Clary. He was released on his own recognizance at 11:54 p.m. Wednesday.
* Jimmie Harrel Green, 33, Cloverdale, was booked in at 12:07 a.m. Thursday for driving while suspended, public intoxication and an out-of-county warrant. He was arrested by Officer Clary.
* Michael Paul Jordan, 21, Cloverdale, was booked in at 10:27 a.m. Thursday on an out-of-county hold. He was arrested by Cloverdale Officer Jason Baugh.
Three accidents were investigated recently by the Putnam County Sheriff's Dept.
* At 6:50 a.m. Aug. 17, Lt. Danny Wallace responded to a single vehicle collision at 250 S. Main St. in Fillmore. Virginia L. Clark, 87, of Fillmore, crashed into a tree near her driveway. She sustained a leg injury.
* At 1:50 p.m. Monday, Deputy Ronnie Campbell responded to a one-vehicle crash at the corner of U.S. 231 and U.S. 36.
Cynthia S. Howard, 39, Ladoga, was driving south on U.S. 231 when she hydroplaned and lost control of her Mercury Mountaineer. Her vehicle rolled and landed on a trailer at Detro's Trailer Sales and crashed through a fence on the property.
* At 9:40 a.m. Wednes-day, Lt. Wallace responded to asingle car crash near the intersection of County Road 11000 North and U.S. 231. The driver, Patricia Garavaglia, Roachdale, said she hit a road sign when she drove off the road to avoid hitting a deer.