Greencastle Fire Dept.
The Greencastle Fire Department responded to two recent runs.
* At 10:06 p.m., firefighters were called to 13 Keightly Road for an odor investigation. Crews found nothing and firefighters were back on station at 10:38 p.m.
* At 3:12 p.m., firefighters were called to 191 N. U.S. 231 to investigate the breakdown of a light ballast. Crews were back on station at 3:42 p.m.
Putnam County Jail
Several people were booked into the Putnam County Jail recently.
* Tina Jo Kisner, 37, of Terre Haute, was booked in at 8:05 a.m. Wednesday by Indiana Sate Police Trooper Christopher Harcourt for trafficking with an inmate. She was being held on $10,000 bond.
* Kyle Poynter, 19, of Brazil, Ind., was booked in at 10:46 a.m. Wednesday by Greencastle Police Capt. Mike Hanlon for burglary and receiving stolen property. He was being held without bail.
* Donna Sue Sheets, 21, of South Rush Street in Roachdale, was booked in at 11:22 a.m. Wednesday by Greencastle Police Officer Albert Epple for receiving stolen property. She was being held without bail.
* James Robert Cole, 18, of Crown Street in Greencastle, was booked in at 5:21 p.m. Wednesday by Greencastle Police Officer Darrel Bunten for possession of paraphernalia, theft, burglary, trespass and forgery. He was being held without bail.
* Kyle Pedigo, 20, of Indianapolis, was booked in at 7:39 p.m. Wednesday by Greencastle Police Officer Chris Helmer on a warrant from Marion County. He was being held without bail.
* Randy Mundell, 51, of Cloverdale, was booked in at 5:15 p.m. Thursday by Putnam County Sheriff's Deputy Doug Nally for violating home detention. He was being held without bail.