Greencastle Officer Albert Epple investigated an accident Sept. 19 on Ind. 240.
He reported that Phillip Crank, 45, Greencastle, was driving a Freightliner truck heading east on Ind. 240 when a vehicle driven by Traci O'Neal, 38, Bainbridge, turned southbound into his path.
O'Neal stated she was westbound on Ind. 240 turning south when she was struck by Crank.
Damages were estimated at $2,500-$5,000. Officer
Three tickets were issued by Officer Travis DeLaGrange on Sunday.
* Dayton Gobert, 17, Spencer, was cited on Round Barn Road for speeding 45 in a 30-mile zone.
* David Taylor, 42, Greencastle, was ticketed for speeding on Albin Pond Road.
* William Berry, 52, Roachdale, was ticketed at Shadowlawn and Arlington for disregarding a stop sign.
Greencastle Fire Dept.
Greencastle firefighters responded to three alarms Tuesday.
*At 12:17 p.m., firefighters were dispatched to 414 S. Indiana St. They were radioed to disregard the run one minute later.
* At 4:46 p.m., an alarm sounded at Asbury Towers, 102 W. Poplar St. The alarm was cancelled a minute later.
* At 9:24 p.m., firefighters went to 311 Ohio St. for investigation of a gas odor. They found the smell was caused by mothballs, and returned to station at 9:40 p.m.