Putnam County Jail
Four people were booked into the Putnam County Jail recently.
* Courtney Nasci-mbene, 29, Coatesville, was booked in at 4:57 p.m. Wednesday on a petition to revoke probation. She was arrested at PCJ.
* Patrick Jonathan Elrod, 29, Cloverdale, was booked in at 3:22 a.m. Thursday for maintaining a common nuisance and possession of marijuana. He was arrested by Officer Nate Clary.
* Robin R. Frey, 36, Cloverdale, was booked in at 3:47 a.m. Thursday for possession of marijuana and visiting a common nuisance. She was arrested by Cloverdale Officer Nate Clary.
* Ashley Nicole Osb-orne, 26, Cloverdale, was booked in at 4:15 a.m. Thursday for maintaining a common nuisance and possession of marijuana. She was arrested by Officer Clary.
Once accident was investigated recently by the Putnam County Sheriff's Department.
* Two vehicles collided on CR 200 East near CR 675 North at 7:40 a.m. Wednesday.
Lt. Danny Wallace reported that Mandy Richardville, 29, 201 E. Main St., Bainbridge, was driving south around a corner in her 2002 Ford Explorer and she could not brake like normal. Her vehicle collided with an oncoming 2003 Chevrolet Venture van driven by Lara L. Lawrence, 37, 350 Fawn-view Lane, Greencastle.
Damage wase estimated at $2,500-$5,000.
Greencastle Fire Dept.
The Greencastle Fire Department responded to one recent alarm.
* At 8:59 p.m., firefighters responded to a grill fire at the Wendy's restaurant (1018 Indianapolis Road). Upon arrival, they found that workers had already extinguished the fire and no one was injured. There was also no major damage and they believe it was an electrical problem. Firefighters returned to the station at 9:38 p.m.