Greencastle police issued the following tickets recently:
* At 6:50 p.m., Officer Travis DeLaGrange ticketed Anita Schmitz, 36, of Greencastle, on South Bloomington Street for driving on an expired license plate.
* At 7:40 p.m., DeLaGrange cited Jeffrey W. Caudill, 43, of Ladoga, on Indianapolis Road for possession false registration.
* At 8:50 p.m., DeLaGrange ticketed Lauren Smaron, 25, of Flossmoor, Ill., on South Bloomington Street for speeding 52 in a 30-mile-per-hour zone.
* At 3:30 p.m., Officer Christopher Helmer cited Devin Brown, 19, of Indianapolis, for driving on a suspended license on South Bloomington Street.
* At 8:05 p.m., Sgt. Charles Inman, Jr. ticketed Joshua M. Sarauer, 18, of Greencastle, on Martinsville Street for driving 48 in a 30-mile-per-hour zone.
* At 10:30 p.m., Inman cited Charles M. Kuykendoll, 19, of Sandy Springs Ga., at Hannah and Jackson streets for driving without a registration plate.
* At 12:40 p.m., DeLaGrange ticketed Dawn Stout, 36, of Camby, Ind., on South Bloomington Street for driving with an expired license plate.
Putnam County Jail
Several people were booked into the Putnam County Jail recently.
* Steven Michael Weldon, 22, of East U.S. 36 in Coatesville, was booked in at 10:52 p.m. Monday by Putnam County Sheriff's Deputy Ronnie Campbell on charges of violation of home detention.
* Charles William McCarty, 32, of Van Bibber Lake Estates in Greencastle, was booked in at 1:49 p.m. Tuesday by jail staff on charges of violating home detention.
* Patrick Shannon Milburn, 27, of West Walnut Street in Greencastle, was booked in at 12:48 a.m. Wednesday by Greencastle Police Officer Matthew Huffman for operating a vehicle with a suspended or revoked license.