Greencastle Fire Dept.
Greencastle firefighters responded to one call on Thursday:
* At 3:03 p.m., crews were dispatched to 1014 Millpond Lane to respond to a fire alarm set off due to a water leak. Crews returned to base at 3:23 p.m.
The Greencastle Police Department reported the following activity recently:
* At 7:10 p.m. Nov. 8, Officer Travis DeLaGrange cited Alicia Oskay, 34, Indianapolis, on South Bloomington Street for driving with an expired license plate.
* At 8:10 p.m. Nov. 8, DeLaGrange issued a ticket to Mary Marcheggiani, 47, Greencastle, on Indianapolis Road for driving with an expired license plate.
* At 2:10 p.m. Nov. 9, Officer Darrel Bunten issued a ticket to Keita Kubo, 29, Manchester, Tenn., on Indiana 240 for driving 62 miles per hour in a 40 mile-per-hour zone.
* At 9:25 p.m. Nov. 9, DeLaGrange cited Amy Cofer, 26, Greencastle, for driving with a suspended license and a prior citation on East Washington Street.
* At 11:20 p.m. Nov. 9, Officer Matt Huffman issued a ticket to Clifford Rice, 30, Greencastle, for driving with a suspended license with a prior citation on Shadowlawn near Redbud Lane.
* At 2:45 p.m. Saturday, DeLaGrange cited Stacy Flora, 17, Greencastle, on South Bloomington Street for driving with an expired license plate.
* At 3:37 p.m. Sunday, Bunten issued a ticket to Katherine Holloway, 22, Muncie, on South Bloomington Street for driving 53 miles per hour in a 30 mile-per-hour zone.
* At 4:45 p.m. Sunday, DeLaGrange cited Kasey Kolosh, 19, Schererville, Ind., on South Bloomington Street for driving with an expired license plate.
* At 5 p.m. Sunday, DeLaGrange cited Seth A. Monnett, 19, Greencastle, on South Bloomington Street for a seatbelt violation.
* At 5 p.m. Sunday, DeLaGrange cited Jesse Carmichael, 24, Greencastle, on South Bloomington Street for a seatbelt violation.
* At 7:30 p.m. Sunday, DeLaGrance cited Robert Robinson, 56, Greencastle, on Locust Street, for driving with an expired license plate.
* At 11:11 p.m. Sunday, Officer Jeff Modlin issued a ticket to Michael Ratliff, 19, Bloomington, Ind., for driving 55 miles per hour in a 30 mile-per-hour zone.
* A Reelsville man crashed into the back of a South Putnam school bus Nov. 9 on U.S. 231.
At 8:27 a.m., Matthew Doll, 19, Reelsville, was driving north On U.S. 231 behind a school bus driven by Robert Irwin, 70, Greencastle, when he stopped for traffic.
The bus began moving again, but stopped for a car in front of it that was making a left turn onto Broadway Street, according to a police report filed by Officer Robert Epple.
Doll told police he was looking down at his radio and did not see the bus stop. He then drove his 1988 Mercury Cougar under the back of the school bus, causing between $750 and $1,000 in damage, according to the report.
No one was injured in the crash.
* Officers Travis DeLaGrange and Darrel Bunten responded to a three-vehicle crash at 5:15 p.m. Saturday on Round Barn Road and Ridgeland Road.
Eva Clark, 59, Greencastle, told police she was driving north on Round Barn Road and turning west onto Ridgeland Road. She was districted by her dog and turned into the path of southbound Charles Hall, Jr., 71, Greencastle, according to a police report.
Hall's 2002 Ford Focus struck Clark's 1996 Chevrolet Lumina on the passenger side. This caused Clark's vehicle spun and collided with the 1994 Oldsmobile Regency driven by James R. Snow, 20, Greencastle, which was stopped at a stop sign on Ridgeland Road, the report said.
The crash caused between $5,000 and $10,000 in damage.
Putnam County Jail
Several people were booked into the Putnam County Jail recently.
* Franklin Monje, 30, Bainbridge, was booked in at 7:20 p.m. Tuesday by Bainbridge Town Marshal Rodney Fenwick for disorderly conduct. He was released less than an hour later on his own recognizance.
* Divid Monje, 29, Bainbridge, was booked in at 7:48 p.m. Tuesday by Marshal Fenwick for disorderly conduct. He was released less than an hour later on his own recognizance.
* Connie McCurrey, 43, Roachdale, was booked in at 8:36 p.m. Tuesday by jail staff on a court order.
* Jeremy Wilkinson-Hubble, 20, Crawfordsville, was booked in at 2:28 a.m. Wednesday by Sgt. Tom Helmer for receiving stolen property. He was being held in lieu of $5,000 bail.
* Jonathan Bushong, 21, Russellville, was booked in at 2:39 a.m. Wednesday by Sgt. Helmer on an out of county hold. He was transferred to the Montgomery County Jail.
* Angie Barcus, 36, Greencastle, was booked in at 10:15 a.m. Wednesday by Putnam County Sheriff's Deputy Gregg Slover on a petition to revoke probation.
* James Erwin Pipes, 26, was booked in at 11:01 a.m. Wednesday by Deputy Don Cochran for identity deception. He was released six hours later on $7,500 bail.
* Mandy Fruits, 28, New Ross, Ind., was booked in at 12:20 p.m. Wednesday by Deputy Phillip Troyer for theft and check fraud. She was released three hours later on $4,000 bail.
* Kenneth Anderson, 36, of Massillon, Ohio, was booked in at 12:40 a.m. Thursday by Indiana State Trooper Wood for operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated and public intoxication.
* Christopher Benson, 33, Greencastle, was booked in at 2:20 p.m. Thursday by Officer DeLaGrange for violating probation.