Putnam County Jail
Several people were booked into the Putnam County Jail recently.
* Russell Joseph Webb, 42, Fairland, Ind., was booked in at 3:20 p.m. Tuesday by jail staff for operating a vehicle with a suspended or revoked license. He was released Wednesday afternoon on time served.
* Rhonda Jean Adams, 40, Indianapolis, was booked in at 3:28 p.m. Tuesday by jail staff on a petition to revoke probation. She was released Wednesday afternoon on time served.
* Delbert Edward Boswell, 34, Cloverdale was booked in at 4:20 p.m. Tuesday by Deputy Don Lewis for harassment. He was released Wednesday afternoon after posting $250 bail.
* Adam Heath Tran, 21, Greencastle, was booked in at 3:37 a.m. Wednesday by Indiana State Police Trooper M.J. Wood for operating a vehicle while intoxicated. He was released Wednesday afternoon on his own recognizance.
* Marion Trainon Waldrop, 39, Greencastle, was booked in at 2:27 p.m. Wednesday by Greencastle Police Officer Ed Wilson for invasion of privacy.
* Elizabeth Fern Fasulko, 18, Greencastle, was booked in at 3:30 p.m. Wednesday by Greencastle Police Officer Darrel Bunten for battery.
* Tami McGuire, 41, Indianapolis, was booked in at 9:13 p.m. Wednesday by Bainbridge Town Marshal Rodney Fenwick for operating a vehicle while intoxicated and public intoxication.
Greencastle Fire Dept.
The Greencastle Fire Department went on several runs recently:
* On Wednesday, at an unknown time, fire crews were dispatched to 511 Sycamore St. for a lift assist.
* At 9:07 a.m. Wednesday, crews were dispatched to a house fire at 109 Avenue D. The fire was contained and crews returned to base at 11:43 a.m.
* At 7:59 p.m. Wednesday, crews responded to a power outage and located the faulty transformer in the alley behind Washington and Franklin streets. Crews returned to base at 8:48 p.m.
* At 2:16 p.m. Thursday, crews were dispatched for a lift assist at 1216 S. Bloomington St., and returned to base at 2:28.