Putnam County Jail
Six people were booked into the Putnam County Jail recently.
* Henry Thomas Tillberry, 24, Indianapolis, was booked in at 4:42 p.m. Wednesday by Civil Deputy Mike O'Hair for two counts of failing to appear in court. He was released about 22 hours later on his own recognizance.
* Cody Alan Duncan, 21, Greencastle, was booked in at 5:04 p.m. Wednesday by O'Hair for failing to appear in court. He was released about 22 hours later on his own recognizance.
* James Reynolds Smith, 54, Carbon, was booked in at 6:54 p.m. Wednesday by Putnam County Sheriff's Deputy Edwards for operating a vehicle with a blood alcohol level of .08 percent or greater, operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated and public intoxication. He was released on $2,400 bail.
* Lesa A. Hartman, 45, Greencastle, was booked in at 10:38 p.m. Wednesday by jail staff on a court order. She was released after posting 10 percent of a $20,000 bail.
* Jennifer Lynn Crum, 32, Roachdale, was booked in at 1:56 p.m. Thursday by jail staff for theft. She was released immediately afterward after posting 10 percent of a $5,000 bail.
* James Michael Kimmel, 27, Ladoga, was booked in at 2:52 p.m. Thursday by Greencastle Police Officer Ed Wilson on a petition to revoke probation.
Officers from the Green-castle Police Department issued two recent citations.
* Hellmut Richter, 62, Carmel, was cited for an expired license plate at 8:45 p.m. Dec. 19. He was ticketed by Officer Jeff Modlin.
* Nathan Kaufman, 23, Thousand Oaks, Calif., was cited for driving while suspended or revoked at 12:35 a.m. Dec. 20. He was ticketed by Sgt. Charles Inman Jr.