Officers from the Greencastle Police Department issued several recent tickets.
* Steven Linville, 24, Greencastle, was cited by Sgt. Charles Inman Jr. for 52 in a 30-mph zone on South Bloomington Street at 2:07 a.m. Jan. 6.
* Mishelle Malayer, 41, Bainbridge, was cited by Officer Eric Vaughan for driving while suspended on East Washington Street at 1:20 a.m. Jan. 7.
* Tammy King, 37, Greencastle, was cited by Officer Christopher Helmer for 59 in a 30-mph zone on South Bloomington Street at 5:45 p.m. Jan. 9.
The following accidents were investigated:
* At 6:01 p.m. Jan. 10, Officer Christopher Helmer reported that Keith Troxal, Greencastle, was driving a 1996 Chevrolet pickup northbound on South Bloomington Street when he was struck from behind by Richard McGuire, Poland, who was driving a 1999 Pontiac van.
Damage was estimated at $1,000-2,500.
* At 1:23 p.m. Jan. 11, Officers Christopher Helmer and Darrel Bunten reported that Tanya Yeagley, Bainbridge, operating a 1992 Chevrolet pickup, was struck by a 2006 Ford van driven by Jeffrey Skelton, Cloverdale, at the intersection of Indianapolis Road and Warren Drive. Skelton was issued a citation for disregarding an automatic signal.
Damage was estimated at $2500-5000.
The Greencastle Fire Department responded to two recent runs:
* At 8:21 p.m. Sunday, firefighters were called for an alarm at 412 S. Jackson (DePauw).?They were disregarded before leaving the station at 8:22 p.m.
* At 8:04 a.m. Monday, firefighters were called to assist with a person trapped in a car accident at CR?25 North and CR?1225 East.?They were disregarded en route after being advised, by police on the scene, that the female driver had climbed out the vehicle on her own. They returned to the station at 8:22 a.m.