Putnam County Jail
Four people were booked the Putnam County Jail recently.
* William Codey Howard, 19, Fountaintown, was booked in at 8;23 p.m. Friday on a petition to revoke probation. He was arrested at PCJ.
* Jeffrey Dewayne Bibbs, 49, Indianapolis, was booked in at 8:47 p.m. Friday on a petition to revoke probation. He was arrested at PCJ.
* Kerry D. Collins, 46, Greencastle, was booked in at 2:32 p.m. Saturday for public intoxication and driving while intoxicated. He was arrested by DePauw Officer Rick Keller.
* Rex Allen Nuckels, 44, Fillmore, was booked in at 3:04 p.m. Sunday for driving while intoxicated. He was arrested by Greencastle Officer Eric Vaughan.
Greencastle firefighters handled four runs recently.
* At 3 a.m. Saturday, firefighters were dispatched to 807 S. College Ave. for a fire alarm. However, they were radioed to disregard the run at 3:04 a.m. before leaving station.
* At 1:57 p.m. Saturday, firefighters covered the Cloverdale Fire Station. They returned to the Greencastle station at 3:08 p.m.
* At 10:42 p.m. Saturday, firefighters went to 509 S. Locust St. for a fire alarm. They reset the alarm and returned to station at 11:17 p.m.
* At 11:47 p.m., firefighters went to 446 Anderson St. for a fire alarm set off by smoking. They returned to station at 11:52 p.m.