Putnam County Jail
Several people were booked into the Putnam County Jail recently.
* At 1:04 p.m. Wednesday, Thomas Heath Wolf, 37, Roachdale was booked into PCJ on charges of invasion of privacy and resisting law enforcement. Wolf was released at 2:52 p.m. on 10 percent of $10,000 bond.
* At 5:33 p.m. Wednesday, Jennifer Leigh Brown, 41, Bainbridge, was booked into PCJ on an out of county hold. Brown was transferred to the custody of Marion County at 1:23 p.m. Thursday.
* At 10:25 a.m. Thursday, Brenda S. Long, 50, Cloverdale, was arrested at PCJ on a court order.
* At 2:10 p.m. Thursday, Charles Everett Adams, 50, Roachdale, was arrested at PCJ on a court order.
* At 2:34 p.m. Thursday, Brenda R. Kirk, 41, Ladoga, was arrested PCJ for failure to appear. Kirk was released at 2:59 p.m. after posting $500 cash bond.
In Wednesday's article about the storm damage, the story read, "as of noon Wednesday, all but 500 homes were still without power." The story should have said that only 500 homes were still without power.
As a correction to a Feb. 7 BannerGraphic story about ResCare's new facility in Greencastle, the owner of the home is not Art Evans, as stated, but belongs to his former wife Jean Evans.