Putnam County Jail
Five people were booked into the Putnam County Jail recently.
* Stanley Eugene McKinney, 26, Greencastle, was booked in at 4:57 p.m. Friday for violation of home detention. He was arrested by Lt. Doug Nally for violation of home detention.
* William R. Honey, 30, Fillmore, was booked in at 6:35 p.m. Friday for child molesting. He was arrested by Special investigator Charles Bollinger.
* Dale L. Huber, 57, Avenue B, Greencastle, was booked in at 7:56 p.m. Saturday for public intoxication, disorderly conduct and driving while intoxicated. He was arrested by Greencastle Officer Chris Helmer. He was released on $500 bond at 11:49 p.m. Saturday.
* Joseph V. Sachtjen, 42, Solsberry, was booked in at 10:06 p.m. Saturday for intimidation, criminal confinement, interfering with reporting a crime, domestic battery and disorderly conduct. He was arrested at PCJ.
* Kaylee Jill Mullenix, 24, Greencastle, was booked in at 4 a.m. Sunday for driving while intoxicated. She was arrested by Greencastle Officer Eric Vaughan. She was released on $500 bond at 1:50 p.m. Sunday.
Greencastle Fire Dept.
Greencastle firefighters made two runs reccently.
* At 11:22 p.m. Saturday, firefighters assisted Operation Life with a medical run on Ravenwood Drive. They returned to station at 10:46 p.m.
* At 11:44 p.m., firefighters went to Mason Hall, 402 Anderson St., for an alarm investigation. They found hairspray had set off the smoke detector, and returned to station at noon.