Putnam County Jail
Three people were booked into the Putnam County Jail recently.
* Michelle Scott, 29, Indianapolis, was booked at 5:06 a.m. for failure to appear. She was arrested at PCJ.
* Harvey Newton, 47, Indianapolis, was booked at 5:21 a.m. for the finding of probable cause. He was arrested at PCJ.
* Jason Skinner, 28, Bainbridge, was booked at 5:39 a.m. for the violation of home detention. He was arrested at PCJ.
One accident was investigated recently by the Putnam County Sheriff's Dept.
* Lt. Danny Wallace investigated a single car accident at 7:52 a.m. Wednesday on Ind. 236 West. Melissa Boler, 17, Russelville, was traveling eastbound in her 1999 Jeep Cherokee when she lost control of her vehicle, overturning across a fence and into a utility pole due to ice in the roadway.
Damage was estimated at $10,000-$25,000.
Greencastle Fire Dept.
The Greencastle Fire Department responded to the following runs.
* At 8:14 a.m., firefighters responded to 6501 N. CR 600 W. for air monitoring and ventilation of a home. They returned to the station at 11:55 a.m.
* At 9:33 a.m., firefighters went to Autumn Glenn, 98 N. CR 600 West to assist Operation Life. They returned to the station at 10:33 a.m.
* At 11:22 a.m., firefighters responded to assist Operation Life at Asbury Towers, South Jackson Street. They returned to the station at 11:41 a.m.