Putnam County Jail
Several people were booked into the Putnam County Jail recently.
* David Scott Kiger, 26, Coatsville, was booked at 7:22 p.m. Monday for possession of cocaine, taking a child or endangered adult, dealing in cocaine, neglect of a dependent, trafficking with an inmate, dealing in marijuana/hash oil and possession of marijuana.
* Benjamin Christian West, 19, Spencer, was booked at 1:10 a.m. Tuesday for possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Brett P. Miles, 19, Spencer, was booked at 1:52 a.m. Tuesday for possession of paraphernalia and possession of marijuana.
Greencastle Fire Dept.
The Greencastle Fire Department made the following runs on Tuesday:
* At 2:20 a.m., crews assisted the Reelsville Fire Dept. with a structure fire. They returned to station at 5:04 a.m.
* At 9:54 a.m., crews responded to a natural gas leaked caused by a backhoe. They returned to station at 11:08 a.m.
Regarding the dog fighting story appearing Monday, March 3, the dog in the photo belongs to Steven and Carol Seketa, not Don and Carol. Don Bowlby is Carol Seketa's father.
Due to misinformation supplied to the BannerGraphic, the wrong date was printed for Greencastle's annual Easter egg hunt. It will be held on Saturday, March 15.
North Putnam's kindergarten Round-Up will be held March 17-20, not the 21st.