Putnam County Jail
Several people were booked into the Putnam County Jail recently.
* Bradley Long, 44, Terre Haute, was booked at 4:55 p.m. Tuesday on a court order.
* James Hurst, 21, Bainbridge, was booked at 7:07 p.m. Tuesday for invasion of privacy.
* Franklin Boehm, 35, Greencastle, was booked at 7:43 p.m. Tuesday for violation of home detention.
* Russell Stidd, 37, Greencastle, was booked at 8:16 p.m. Tuesday for maintaining a common nuisance.
* Lance Morrison, 21, Cloverdale, was booked Wednesday morning at 8:27 a.m. for violation of probation.
* Eric Dickerson, 22, Indianapolis, was booked at 9:47 a.m. Wednesday for contempt of court.
* Carl Sadler, 27, Indianapolis, was booked at 11:15 a.m. Wednesday for violation for probation.
* Ryan O'Neal, 19, Coatsville, was booked at 4:21 p.m. Wednesday for violation of probation, possession of paraphernalia and possession of marijuana with prior.
* Kent Misse, 38, Gaedner, Kan., was booked at 8:56 p.m. Wednesday for public intoxication and driving while intoxicated.
* Bradley Moy, 36, Quincy, was booked at 10:04 p.m. Wednesday for failure to appear in court.
* Wesley Baker, 26, Roachdale, was booked at 2:48 a.m. Thursday for resisting law enforcement.
Greencastle Police issued several tickets recently.
* Frederick Buttery Jr., 33, Greencastle, received a ticket for driving while suspended with prior on Shadowlawn, at 1:05 p.m. Monday. He was ticketed by Sergeant Christopher Jones.
* Walter Marshall, 45, Greencastle, received a ticket for failure to use a front seat restraint on Arlington and Franklin, at 1:20 p.m. Monday. He was ticketed by Officer Ed Wilson.
* Terry Robbins, 49, Cloverdale, was issued a ticket by Captain Michael Hanlon Tuesday for driving while suspended with prior. He was ticketed at 5:57 a.m. on Ind. 240 East.
* Joshua Overstreet, 17, Greencastle, was issued a ticket by Officer Ed Wilson Tuesday for speeding 46 in a 30-mph zone. He was ticketed at 4:15 p.m. on Jackson and Beveridge Streets.
* Kelli Alexander, 34, Greencastle, was issued a ticket by Sergeant Christopher Jones Tuesday for expired license plates. She was cited at 5 p.m. on South Jackson Street.