Greencastle Police issued several tickets recently.
On March 15 at 6:29 p.m. Officer Darrel Bunten ticketed the following people:
* Daryl Odom, 41, Clayton on Veterans Memorial Hwy for speeding 55 in a 40 mph zone.
* At 7:23 p.m., Melissa C. Schultheis, 20, Evansville was cited on South Bloomington Street for speeding 45 in a 30 zone.
* At 9:54 p.m. Tammy Illges, 39, Greencastle was cited on Polar Street for driving while suspended.
* At 11:25 p.m., Cary Russell, 17, Brazil was cited on South Jackson Street for speeding 46 in a 30 zone.
On March 17 Sgt. Christopher Jones cited the following people:
* At 3 p.m., Rebecca Vance, 52, Greencastle was cited on Wood Street for a seatbelt violation.
* At 4:05 p.m. on South Locust Street, Phillip Wright, 22, Greencastle was cited for a seatbelt violation.
* At 4:30 p.m., Manuel J. Hartman, 35, Greencastle was cited on South Jackson Street for speeding 45 in a 30 mph zone.
On March 17 Sgt. Charles Inman Jr. cited three people:
* At 10:15 p.m., Rachel M. Jackson, 18, Greencastle, was cited on South Bloomington St. for a front seat passenger restraint violation.
* At 11:58 p.m. Randa Zahr, 33, Greencastle was cited on South Bloomington for a front seat passenger restraint violation.
* On March 18, Sgt. Charles Inman, Jr. cited Brandy Otto, 22, Cloverdale on south Bloomington at 12:30 a.m. for a front seat passenger restraint violation.
Putnam County Jail
Several people were booked into the Putnam County Jail recently.
* Ciera Pedrey, 19, Roachdale, was booked at 2:30 p.m. Monday on the charges of mischief, disorderly conduct and neglect of dependent
* Curtis Bottoms, 39, Indianapolis, was booked at 12:34 a.m. Tuesday as part of a petition to revoke probation.
* Robert Strong, 33, Indianapolis, was booked at 12:59 a.m. Tuesday as part of a petition to revoke probation.
* Hannah Marolf, 23, Coatsville, was booked at 2:44 a.m. Tuesday on the charges of operating while suspended and operating while intoxicated.
The Putnam County Sheriff's Department investigated one crash on March 9.
Kimberly Eads, 25, Bainbridge, was eastbound on U.S. 36 at 6:16 a.m. east of Bainbridge when a deer entered the roadway. She was unable to avoid hitting the deer.
The Casey's General Store at Cloverdale is open during renovations. It was incorrectly reported as being closed in a previous story. Parking is available in the lot at the side of the building.
* Todd Snider of Cloverdale says he is not the Todd Snider listed in the arrest records March 15.