Putnam County Jail
Several people were booked into the Putnam County Jail recently.
* Kimberly Williams, 44, Indianapolis, was booked at 10:43 a.m. on Wednesday for failure to appear.
* Kenny Kennedy, 46, Greencastle, was booked at 12:12 p.m. Wednesday as part of a court order
* Brock Sage, 19, Greencastle, was booked at 10:08 p.m. Wednesday as part of a petition to revoke probation
* Shayne Frost, 33, Bainbridge, was booked at 12:17 a.m. Thursday as a habitual offender -- D Felony
* Kevin Bain, 22, Cloverdale, was booked at 11:12 a.m. Thursday for failure to appear and petition to revoke probation.
* Anetta Hargis, 55, Cloverdale, was booked at 11:46 a.m. Thursday as part of a petition to revoke probation.
One crash was reported from Monday, March 17.
* Amy Cotton, 21, Russellville, was backing out of her driveway around 8:45 a.m. in order to go to work as her brother, Aaron, 19, was approaching. She was unable to see him as she backed out and he tried to back out of her way but was unable to do so.
There is no damage estimate at this time.