Putnam County Jail
Four people were booked into the Putnam County Jail recently.
* Steven Carl McBride, Russellville, was booked in at 8:08 p.m. Friday for driving while intoxicated. He was released on bond at 1:12 a.m. Saturday.
* Scott David Dunn, 38, Greencastle, was booked in at 9:53 p.m. Friday for driving while intoxicated. He was arrested by Greencastle Officer Jeff Modliin.
* Charles Aaron Brousard, 24, Indianapolis, was booked in at 12:36 a.m. Saturday for public intoxication, resisting law enforcement and disorderly conduct. He was arrested by Greencastle Officer Eric Vaughan.
* Pamela Ann Scott, 33, Russellville, was booked in at 12:31 p.m. Saturday on an out of county hold for domestic battery. She was booked in by Greencastle Officer Chris Helmer.
Greencastle Fire Dept.
The Greencastle Fire Department responded to three recent runs.
* At 12:06 p.m., firefighters went to the intersection of Washington and Locust streets to clean up from a car accident. They returned to the station at 12:40 p.m.
* At 9:20 p.m., firefighters responded to an alarm at 119 S. Jackson St. They returned to the station at 9:32 p.m.
* At 12:17 p.m., firefighters responded to an alarm at 323 Redbud Lane. They returned to the station at 12:19 p.m.
Kim Williams of Cloverdale says she is not the Kimberly Williams, 44, Indianapolis, who was booked into the Putnam County Jail on Wednesday.