Putnam County Jail
* Lorraine Fuller, 29, Greencastle, was booked Monday at 4:37 p.m. for public intoxication, disorderly conduct and operating while intoxicated.
* Bobby Wagers, 41, Indianapolis, was booked Tuesday at 1:20 p.m. on an out of county hold.
Two accidents were reported recently.
* Jessica Holsapple, 31, Cloverdale, was driving on U.S. 231 near CR 1300 South in Cloverdale on March 16 at 8:10 p.m. when a deer ran out in front of her 2002 Black GMC Envoy. She was unable to avoid the deer.
Damage is estimated between $2,500-5,000.
* John Morris, 60, Montezuma, had an accident on March 23 at 9:51 p.m. He stated he was driving westbound on U.S. 36 in Bainbridge in his 1996 Chevrolet van when a deer ran into the side of him.
Damage estimates are between $1,000 and $2,500.
Greencastle Fire Dept.
The Greencastle Fire Department went on the following runs Tuesday:
* At 7:54 a.m., crews were dispatched to 65 Martinsville Street to investigate a carbon monoxide alarm at a private residence. They returned to station at 8:26 a.m.
* At 3:05 p.m., crews were dispatched to the corner of Jackson Street and Sunset Boulevard to stabilize a transformer fire until Duke Energy arrived on the scene. They returned to station at 3:40 p.m.