Putnam County Jail
Several people were booked into the Putnam County Jail recently:
* Macy Alan Fordice, 22, Russelville, was booked at 2:53 p.m. Thursday as part of a petition to revoke probation.
* Shawn Patton, 24, Greenville, Mich., was booked at 2:54 p.m. Friday as part of a petition to revoke probation.
Greencastle Police Dept.
The Greencastle Police Department investigated one accident and issued two tickets recently.
* On April 9 at 9:33 p.m. Angela Carrington, 32 Greencastle pulled away from a stop sign at the intersection of Shadowlawn Ave. and Arlington St. and hit Matthew Jordan, 29, Greencastle as he headed south on Arlington Street. Officer Jeff Modlin investigated the incident. Damage was estimated between $1,001-$2,500.
* On April 11 at 1 a.m. Brandie Williams, 30 Greencastle was cited by Sgt. Charles Inman Jr. on Howard and Maple Streets for driving while suspended.
* At 2:20 a.m. on April 11 Jesse Barker, 27, Roachdale was cited by St. Charles Inman, Jr. on North Jackson St. for improper tail lamps.
Greencastle Fire Dept.
The Greencastle Fire Department made the following runs recently:
* On April 10 at 11:40 a.m., they were called to cover Cloverdale Fire Station while Cloverdale crews helped deal with an accident on I-70. GFD was cleared at 2:06 p.m.
* At 11:55 a.m., a crew responded to a possible vehicle fire on 231 in Cloverdale. They were disregarded at 12:08 p.m.
* At 5:35 p.m. they were disregarded while en route to a call in Cloverdale. They returned to station at 5:50.
* On April 11 at 4:26 a.m., crews responded to a chemical spill on N. Fillmore Rd. They returned to station at 6:07 a.m.
* At 8:17 p.m. crews responded to a fire alarm at 2017 Locust St. They were cleared at 8:40 p.m.