Putnam County Jail
The following people were recently booked into the Putnam County Jail:
* On April 11, at 4:18 p.m., Parker Evans, 20, Tulsa, Okla., was arrested by the GPD for Unauthorized Entry of a Vehicle and Residential Entry.
* On April 12, at 2 p.m., Nathan Hoffman, 19, Greencastle, was arrested by the Putnam County Sheriff's Dept. for Domestic Battery.
* Also on Saturday at 4:18 p.m., Jennifer Brown, 41, Bainbridge, was arrested by the Putnam County Sheriff's Dept. for Battery and Trespassing.
* On April 13 at 11:34 a.m., Daniel Paul, 33, Indianapolis, was arrested by the Putnam County Sheriff's Dept. for Non-Support of a Child.
Greencastle Fire Dept.
The Greencastle Fire Dept. made the following runs recently:
* On Friday at 10:35 a.m., crews were dispatched to 4658 E. CR 325 South to investigate a fire alarm. They were disregarded en route and returned to station at 10:38.
* Also on April 11, crews were dispatched to 303 S. Locust St. at 8:22 p.m. to investigate an active fire alarm. They returned to station at 8:40 p.m.
* On Saturday at 11:33 p.m., crews were dispatched to 107 S. College St. to investigate a gas odor in a furnace. They returned to station at 11:35 p.m.
* On Sunday at 4:30 a.m., crews were disregarded en route to provide a medical assist. They returned to station at 4:32 a.m.