A Mystery photo, which ran in the BannerGraphic a few weeks ago, has found its owners. Numerous phone calls came into the paper after a 1940's photo of a couple was published asking who the people were.
Lena and Richard "Doc" Wilson are the couple pictured. They lived in the Greencastle area for many years and recently moved to Pennsylvania to be closer to their daughter.
We also discovered Doc had two brothers and he and three of the men were in the military service in the 1940s. We also found that doc worked for years at IBM and the couple lived in Round Barn Apartments before moving to Pennsylvania.
Lena had a twin sister named Leila Gooch who lives in Roachdale.
The picture we published looking for its owners was sent to the BannerGraphic some time ago for publication on their 50th wedding anniversary.
Anyone who would like to get in touch with the Wilson's can contact them at 1409 Frost Rdl, Mechanicsburg, PA 17055.
The photo has been returned to Doc's brother Edgar Wilson who is a resident at Hickory Creek at Sunset.