Putnam County Jail
Several people were booked into the Putnam County Jail recently.
* Michael Ali, 32, Coatesville, was booked at 3:37 p.m. Monday as part of a court order.
* Jeff Mead, 45, Marshall, Ill., was booked at 4:07 p.m. Monday as part of a court order.
* James Hord, 34, Spencer, was booked at 10:01 p.m. Monday for violation of home detention.
* Kelly Kelly, 44, Poland, was booked at 12:21 p.m. Tuesday for the purchase of more than three grams of precursor in a week.
Greencastle Fire Dept.
The Greencastle Fire department made the following runs on Tuesday:
* At 11:47 a.m., crews were put on stand-by by the Cloverdale FD regarding a structure fire in Owen County.
They were taken off stand-by at 1:23 p.m.
* At 12:48 p.m., crews were dispatched to a motor vehicle accident with injuries at the corner of E Seminary St. and Bloomington St.
They returned to the station at 13:18 p.m.
* At 2:09 p.m., crews provided a medical assist at 1138 Castlebury Apt. C. They returned to the station at 2:19 p.m.