Putnam County Jail
Several people were booked into the Putnam County Jail recently.
* John Collins, 34, Reelsville, was booked at 6:04 p.m. Tuesday for violation of home detention.
* Frank Allen, 46, Greencastle, was booked at 10:59 p.m. Tuesday for public intoxication and criminal trespass.
* Richard Shannon, 29, Indianapolis, was booked at 2:03 a.m. Wednesday for dealing in marijuana, dealing in cocaine, dealing in a schedule I, II, or III and conspiracy.
* Kelsey Patterson, 20, Greencastle, was booked at 9:53 a.m. Wednesday for theft, violation of probation and forgery.
One accident was investigated by the Putnam County Sheriff's Department.
* On April 14, Peter Huse, 39, Coatesville, stated he was traveling westbound on CR 450 North at 9:15 p.m. when a deer ran out in front of him and he was unable to avoid hitting it.
Damage was estimated at $1,000-$2,000.