Putnam County Jail
Several people were booked in the Putnam County Jail recently:
* Brandon White, 20, Terre Haute, was booked at 3:06 p.m. Thursday for petition to revoke probation.
* Derrek Chumney, 22, Greenfield, was booked at 7:23 p.m. Thursday for an out-of-county hold.
* James Tiedemann, 39, Cloverdale, was booked at 2:15 a.m. Friday for mischief, interfering with reporting a crime, criminal recklessness and battery.
The Putnam County Sheriff's Department investigated one accident recently.
* On April 23, Kathy Crague, 48, Brazil, was traveling westbound on U.S. Hwy. 40 approaching the intersection of U.S. 231. Crague stated the stoplight was green. While driving through the intersection a passenger car driven by James Latta, 45, Brazil, was attempting to turn northbound on US 231 from eastbound US 40. Crague then turned left to avoid Latta but hit the right rear corner of his vehicle.
Damage was estimated between $1,000 - $2,500.
Greencastle Fire Dept.
The Greencastle Fire Department made the following run on Friday:
* At 1:36 p.m., a crew was dispatched to the DePauw Physical Plant on Larrabee St. for a medical assist with Operation Life.
They returned to station at 2:05 p.m.