Putnam County Jail
Three people were booked into the Putnam County Jail recently.
* Harold Nielsen, 47, Russellville, was booked at 5:48 p.m. Tuesday for driving while suspended and an out of county hold.
* Andrew O'Hair, 19, Greencastle, was booked at 7:47 p.m. Tuesday on charges of conversion.
* Kenneth Kenworthy, 29, Greencastle, was booked at 7:59 p.m. Tuesday for driving while suspended and contempt of court.
One accident was investigated by the Putnam County Sheriff's Departme-nt.
* On Tuesday at 7:55 p.m., William Denny, 46, Roachdale, was traveling on C.R. 1050 North when he advised that a deer ran out in front of his vehicle.
He attempted to avoid the deer and lost control of the vehicle on the gravel road. The vehicle slid off the roadway and hit a utility pole.
Damage was estimated between $5,000 - $10,000.
Greencastle Fire Dept.
The Greencastle Fire Department made the following runs Tuesday:
* At 8:40 a.m., a crew was called out to help with a lift assist in Fillmore. They were disregarded at 8:53 a.m.
* Crews were dispatched to a vehicle fire at 608 Howard St. at 6:51 p.m. Firefighters were back on station by 7:17 p.m.