Putnam County Jail
Several people were booked into the Putnam County Jail recently.
* Michael Below, 28, Greencastle, was booked at 4:09 p.m. on Monday for contempt.
* John Partin, 36, Greencastle, was booked for non-support of a child.
* John Martin, 27, Rockville, was booked at 5:51 p.m. Tuesday as part of a petition to revoke probation.
* Anthony Alamo, 20, Greencastle, was booked at 4:33 a.m. Wednesday for possession of alcohol by a minor, violation of probation, public intoxication, failure to stop after an accident and operating while intoxicated.
The Putnam County Sheriff's Department responded to one accident recently.
* On June 16 at 1:50 p.m. Roger Myers, 49, Brazil, was rounding the curve on Manhattan Road just north of U.S. 40 when he veered off the right side of the roadway hitting a culvert and telephone box.
Damage was estimated between $1,000 - $2,500.