Putnam County Jail
Several people were booked into the Putnam County Jail recently.
* Kenneth Manning, 21, Danville, was booked at 1:17 p.m. Tuesday for a petition to revoke probation.
* Richard Wood, 31, Indianapolis, was booked at 1:46 p.m. for non-support of a child.
* Julie Pearson, 42, Lizton, was booked at 5:38 p.m. for non-support of a child.
* Cyle Duncan, 23, Greencastle, was booked at 7:08 p.m. for violation of home detention.
* Erica McBridge, 18, Pittsboro, was booked at 8:06 p.m. for possession of marijuana and possession of paraphernalia.
* James Frazier, 21, Cloverdale, was booked at 1:53 a.m. Wednesday for battery and disorderly conduct.
* James Webb, 45, Cloverdale, was booked at 2:27 a.m. for battery and disorderly conduct.