Putnam County Jail
Several people were booked into the Putnam County Jail recently.
* Clifton Lee Cloncs, 19, Roachdale, was booked at 4:04 p.m. on July 3 for theft.
* Kerry D. Collins, 46, Greencastle, was booked at 11:56 a.m. on July 4 for acquiring a controlled substance.
* Joshua Lee Shrout, 25, Greencastle, was booked at 10:44 p.m. on July 4 for non-support of a child.
* David Andrew Johnson, 39, Greencastle, was booked at 10:55 p.m. on July 5 for non-support of a child.
* Thomas Lee Ratliff, 19, Cloverdale, was booked at 10:52 a.m. on July 7 for possession of alcohol by a minor.
* Andre Darnell Enoch, 19, Indianapolis, was booked at 12:49 p.m. on July 7 for possession of marijuana and possession of paraphernalia.
Two accident reports were turned in at the Putnam County Sheriff's Department.
* John T. Scott Jr., 38, Marion, hit a gas bump at the BP gas station in Cloverdale at 7:30 p.m. on June 29.
Total damage estimated at $750 to $1000.
* At 6:55 p.m. on July 6, the cars of Gina M. Taylor, 21, Bainbridge, and Donald E. Hall, 59, Greencastle, collided on County Road 675 West causing an estimated $1001-$2500 worth of damage.