Putnam County Jail
Several people were booked into the Putnam County Jail recently.
* Shanda Dick, 29, Indianapolis, was booked at 1:31 p.m. Monday as part of a petition to revoke probation.
* Schare Edmonson, 29, Clay City, was booked at 2:20 p.m. for two counts of failure to appear.
* Felicia Poulter, 26, West Terre Haute, was booked at 2:32 p.m. as part of a petition to revoke probation.
* Darell Goff, 30, Coatesville, was booked at 4:24 p.m. as part of a petition to revoke probation.
* Shawnya Langworthy, 28, Greencastle, was booked at 10:37 p.m. for battery and operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated.
* Roy Carnes, 36, Chalmers, was booked at 12:50 p.m. Tuesday for violation of probation.
* The story regarding the Quincy man who drowned had a misprint. The man's last name was Johnston, not Johnson.
* Classes for North Putnam students will begin with a full day on Thursday, Aug. 14, not Wednesday as was stated in Tuesday's Banner Graphic.