Putnam County Jail
Several people were booked into the Putnam County Jail recently.
* Ronald Craig, 37, Brazil, was booked at 3:44 p.m. Tuesday for check deception and non-support of a child.
* Bradley Holsclaw, 34, Indianapolis, was booked at 4:08 p.m. for non-support of a child.
* Darrin Slack, 20, Crawfordsville, was booked at 4:27 p.m. for driving while suspended.
* Bruce Sims, 46, Clayton, was booked at 6:41 p.m. for battery.
* Daniel White, 58, Reelsville, was booked at 11:33 p.m. for operating per se, public intoxication and operating while intoxicated.
* Cary Buchanon, 34, Greencastle, was booked at 12:34 a.m. Wednesday for operating while intoxicated.
One accident report was turned in at the Putnam County Sheriff's Department.
* On July 9 at 5:40 a.m., Valerie Lenihan, 36, Greencastle, tried to go around a tree that was in the road on C.R. 525 West and didn't see the edge where she rolled over into a culvert.
Damage was estimated between $5,000 - $10,000.