Putnam County Jail
Several people were booked into the Putnam County Jail.
* James Smith, 37, Indianapolis, was booked at 2:52 a.m. Saturday for operating while intoxicated.
* Steven Sage, 27, Greencastle, was booked at 7:54 a.m. for violation of home detention.
* Ancil Roberts, 44, Centerpoint, was booked at 2:37 a.m. Sunday for violation of probation.
* Stephen Huber, 61, Roachdale, was booked at 10:57 a.m. for failure to appear.
*Steven James, 28, Poland, was booked at 11:21 a.m. for failure to appear.
* Richard Rush, 36, Cloverdale, was booked at 10:50 p.m. for operating per se and operating while intoxicated.
* Jason Ridgway, 24, Greencastle, was booked at 3:20 a.m. Monday for operating while intoxicated and operating per se.
* Derek Snapp, 22, Brazil, was booked at 8:35 a.m. for failure to appear.
Two accident reports were turned in at the Putnam County Sheriff's Department.
* On July 18 at 7:48 a.m., Amanda Nees, 16, Poland saw a car in her lane on C.R. 1075 South and swerved right to miss it, hitting a log on the side of the road.
Damage was estimated between $1,000 - $2,500.
* At 6:55 p.m. Jeral Baker, 25, Bainbridge, was on C.R. 500 North when a car was approaching him coming the other direction. There was also a dump truck parked on the side of the road and was in his lane around four feet. Baker had his car torn open by the bed of the dump truck as he tried to pass it.
Damage was estimated between $2,500 - $5,000.