In Friday's Banner Graphic, there was a story about a young lady donating her hair to Locks of Love. Here are the guidelines for anyone who would like to donate their hair so sick kids can have hair pieces in their time of need.
* 10 inches measured tip to tip is the minimum length needed for a hairpiece.
* Hair must be in a ponytail or braid before it is cut.
* Hair must be clean and completely dry before it is mailed in.
* Place the ponytail or braid inside of a plastic bag, and then inside of a padded envelope.
* If you wish to receive Locks of Love's personalized thank-you card, fill out the hair donation form, or write your name and address on a full size separate sheet of paper and include inside the envelope. We cannot acknowledge donors who do not send their name and address according to these instructions.
* All hair donations must be mailed to Locks of Love, 234 Southern Blvd., West Palm Beach, FL 33405.