[Nameplate] Partly Cloudy ~ 70°F  
High: 73°F ~ Low: 49°F
Thursday, Apr. 28, 2016

Battling the Blaze

Thursday, December 31, 2009

(Photo)
Firefighters battle a fire in an outbuilding at 3164 N. CR 450W Wednesday. Crews were dispatched to the scene just before 11:30 a.m. It was reported a space heater caused the fire. A dog and several puppies perished in the blaze. No injuries were reported. Responding to the scene were Greencastle Fire Department, Van Bibber Volunteer Fire Department, Roachdale Fire Department and Putnam County Operation Life. [Order this photo]



Respond to this story

Posting a comment requires free registration: