Jaime Ferando Bautisia, 46, Tucson, AZ: Sale of cocaine, Sept. 05, 8:00 a.m.
Biak Peng Ceu, 19, Indianapolis: Operating while intoxicated, minor in consumption, public intoxication, Sept. 04, 8:02 p.m.
Luang T. Cung 33, Indianapolis: Public Intoxication, contributing to the delinquency of a minor, Sept. 04, 7:50 p.m.
McKinzie Blaine Ehrhardt, 20, Plainfield: Operating while intoxicated, reckless driving, Sept. 2, 12:09 a.m.
Christopher Harbaugh, 18, Poland: Bond revocation, Sept. 3, 9:56 a.m.
Javier Juarez, 30, Indianapolis: Operating while Intoxicated, Sept. 04, 9:41 p.m.
Pastor Alberto Leon-Limon, 36, Tucson, AZ: Sale of cocaine, Sept. 5, 10:22 a.m.
Sandra Montes-Flores, 28, Long Beach, CA: Sale of cocaine, Sept. 5, 7:33 a.m.
Glenda Elaine Poynter, 51, Brainbridge: Operating while intoxicated, Sept. 3, 11:02 a.m.
John Edward Roberts Jr., 39, Fillmore: Operating while intoxicated, Sept. Sept. 4, 5:03 a.m.
John Stecher, 32, Columbus: Public intoxication, resisting law enforcement, disorderly conduct, Sept. 4, 5:30 a.m.
Brice Charles Steinbaker, 19, Greencastle: Minor in possession, possession of marijuana, possession of paraphernalia, neglect of a dependant, possession of a controlled substance, Sept. 3, 11:33 p.m.
Christopher L Sutton, 33, Indianapolis: Leaving the scene of an accident, habitual traffic violator, operating while intoxicated, public intoxication, Sept. 4, 3:04 a.m.
Scott Tallman, 35, Greencastle: Failure to appear, Sept. 3, 2:00 p.m.
Jonah Michael Yates, 21, Indianapolis: Theft, Sept. 5 12:07 a.m.
* Aug. 30, 4:44 p.m.: An officer was dispatched to 729 E 400N, Greencastle, in reference to a 1999 Ford truck in a field. It appeared the vehicle left the roadway around a curve and went through a fence owned by Jeff Gygi. Upon arrival, the officer found the vehicle did not have a front left tire. Looking at marks in the field, the driver drove around the field to try to get out. There were two sections of fence that bent outward, and in one section was a front license plate by the fence.
The owner of the vehicle, Deborah A. King, 52, no city available, was not at the scene, nor was any driver.
Vehicle was towed by Jerry's. Damage estimate $2,501-$5,000.
* Sept. 1, 8:22 p.m.: Caleb M. Morris, 19, Roachdale, driving a 2003 Nissan Sentra, was westbound on US 36 following Joni N. Burch, 30, Greencastle, in a 2007 Ford. Burch hit her brakes because of an animal in the roadway, and Morris Struck her vehicle in the rear.
Damage estimate $1,001-$2,500.
* Sept. 3, 12:24 p.m.: Steven L. Bumgardner, 38, Fillmore, driving a 1995 Ford, was stopped in traffic on US 231, waiting to make a left turn onto Tall Oaks Rd. Jerry L. Lowe, 74, Cloverdale, was approaching in a 1995 Dodge Dakota and was unable to stop, striking Bumgardner's vehicle in the rear end.
Lowe complained of chest pain and was transported to Putnam County Hospital.
Lowe's vehicle was towed by Seniour's. Damage estimate $2,501-$5,000.
* Sept. 5, 6:30 p.m.: Dennis K. Watson, 61, Amo, was westbound on US 40 in a 1994 Plymouth Voyager when a deer ran out in front of his vehicle. He was unable to avoid the collision.
Vehicle was towed by McKenny's.
* Sept. 1, 6:35 p.m.: Vernon Hendrickson, 54, Greencastle, was drivng a 2001 Chevrolet eastbound on Berry St. at a high rate of speed due to an emergency. As he rounded the corner, he lost control of the vehicle due to wet roadway and collided with a utility pole.
Passenger Francis Hendrickson was transported ot the hospital for minor cuts and bleeding.
Vehicle was towed by Seniour's. Damage estimate $2.501-$5,000.
* Sept. 1, 9:45 p.m.: Dane Valentine, 40, Fillmore, was operating a 1994 Honda Accord westbound on Veteran's Memorial Highway. He reported that the 2001 Chevrolet Cavalier driven eastbound by McKenzie Ehrhardt, 20, Plainfield, crossed the center line into his lane of travel. While Valentine was able to avoid a head-on collision, Ehrhardt's vehicle still sideswiped him.
Ehrhardt failed to stop and continued to the intersection with Tennessee St. before veering right onto Tennessee. Her vehicle then struck a posted street sign and stop sign combo on the southwest corner of the intersection.
Driver and vehicle were later found in the Ivy Tech parking lot after leaving the front yard of a residence on Tennessee St. Ehrhardt was subsequently arrested for operating while intoxicated, reckless driving, leaving the scene of a property damage accident and minor consumption.
Vehicles were towed by Jerry's. Damage estimate $5,001-$10,000.
The following tickets were issued recently:
Aug. 30, 3:07 p.m.: Cathy Williams Bunnell, 43, Greencastle, cited on Washington St. for false and fictitious registration.
Sept. 2, 11:05 a.m.: Tammy Hinton, 44, Coatesville, cited on Indianapolis Rd. for improper turn at an intersection.
Sept. 3, 10:25 p.m.: Jamychal Hirsch, 20, Coatesville, cited on Wood St. for expired license plate and operating without financial responsibility.
Sept. 4, 6:05 p.m.: John Byrd, 72, Greencastle, sited on Shadowlawn Ave. for seatbelt violation.
Sept. 4, 8;15 p.m.: Teresa Wallen, 34, Stilesville, cited on Arlington St. for driving while suspended.
Sept. 4, 10:15 p.m.: Briana Anderson, 19, Indianapolis, cited on Bloomington St. for 45 in a 30.
Sept. 5, 5:40 p.m.: April Brooks, 42, Greencastle, cited on Bloomington St. for no operator's license when required.
Sept. 5, 7:15 p.m.: Britney Glaser, 20, Indianapolis, cited on Franklin St. for learner's permit violation.
Sept. 5, 11 p.m.: Corey Bunten, 22, Greencastle, cited on Gardenside Dr. for driving while suspended with a prior.
Sept. 6, 2:39 p.m.: Janelle Metz, 18, Cloverdale, cited on Jackson St. for seatbelt violation.
Sept. 6, 2L39 p.m.: Alex Gaston, 19, Greencastle, cited on Jackson St. for seatbelt violation.
Sept. 6, 3:40 p.m.: April Brooks, 42, Greencastle, cited on Tacoma Dr. for operator never licensed.
Sept. 6, 4:15 p.m.: Brett Scheuermann, 21, Greencastle, cited on Jackson St. for a seatbelt violation.
Sept. 6, 6:40 p.m.: David Napora, 27, Greencastle, cited on Shadowlawn Ave. for operator never licensed, false and fictitious registration and operating without financial responsibility.
Greencastle Fire Department
Sept. 1, 6:38 p.m.: Accident with injuries at 405 E. Berry St. Cleared at 6:52 p.m.
Sept. 1, 6:49 p.m.: Medical assist at 501 E. Hanna St. Disregarded 6:52 p.m.
Sept. 1, 7:53 p.m.: Power line arcing at 1141 Avenue C. Cleared at 8:22 p.m.
Sept. 1, 9:41 p.m.: Medical assist at 508 S. Maple St. Cleared at 10:09 p.m.
Sept. 2, 6:23 p.m.: 3-year-old locked in a bathroom at 908 S. Indiana St. 6:35 p.m.
Sept. 3, 7:44 a.m.: Alarm at 410 S. Indiana St. Cleared at 7:49 a.m.
Sept. 4, 12:23 a.m.: Alarm at 106 S. Spring St. Disregarded at 12:26 a.m.
Sept. 4, 7:21 p.m.: Alarm due to cooking at 807 S. College St. Cleared at 7:31 p.m.
Sept. 4, 7:43 p.m.: Alarm due to cooking at 413 S. Locust St. (Reese Hall). Cleared at 8:01 p.m.
Sept. 4, 8:17 p.m.: Alarm due to cooking at 413 S. Locust St. (Chabraia Hall). Cleared at 8:29 p.m.
Sept. 5, 6:28 p.m.: Picnic table on fire at Heartland Automotive. Cleared at 6:57 p.m.
Sept. 7, 1:35 p.m.: Lift assist at 410 Crown St. Cleared at 1:45 p.m.
Sept. 7, 4:29 p.m.: Alarm due to cooking at 106 Spring St. Cleared at 4:34 p.m.
Sept. 7, 5:30 p.m.: Medic assist at 509 S 125W. Cleared at 5:48 p.m.
Information included in the Putnam Scanner is taken from reports provided to the Banner Graphic by the Putnam County Sheriff's Department, Greencastle Police Department and Greencastle Fire Department.
Individuals listed in the blotter have been arrested on probable cause and have not been formally charged. Charging information may change after an initial arrest.
Questions about listed charging information should be directed to the arresting agency.