* Sept. 18, 10:20 p.m.: Martha L. Mandleco, 67, Roachdale, was southbound on U.S. 231 in a 2002 Chevrolet Impala and was unable to avoid a dead deer in the road.
* Sept. 22, 3:40 p.m.: Richard D. Englund, 62, Doniphan, Neb., driving a 2007 Peterbilt, collided with a 1990 boat owned by Gary J. Breeden, 59, Avon, at the intersection of US 36 and US 231. Both drivers denied being wrong, and there were no witnesses.
Shawn Allen Fikes, 33, Coatesville: Domestic battery (2 counts), failure to appear, Sept. 22, 11:30 a.m.
Taureen Kyron Terry, 28, Greencastle: Disorderly conduct disturbing the peaces, public intoxication, theft, resisting law enforcement, Sept. 23, 1:37 a.m.
Tracy Trivett, 28, Cloverdale: Probation violation, Sept. 22, 5:30 p.m.
James Upleger, 36, Romulus, Mich.: Nonsupport of a dependent, failure to appear, Sept. 22, 3:17 p.m.
Sept. 16: * 11:37 a.m., Alarm at 916 S. College Ave. Disregarded en route 11:41 a.m.
* 4:44 p.m. Alarm at Chiyoda, 2200 East SR 240. Disregarded en route 4:47 p.m.
* 6:16 p.m. 2-vehicle accident at US 231 and 200N. Assisted Operation Life and cleaned up debris.
* 8:39 p.m. Alarm at 508 S. Indiana St. Disregarded en route 8:41 p.m.
Sept. 18: * 2:02 p.m. Camp fire out of control behind Hilltop Apartments, across from Christmas tree farm on US 231. Cleared at 2:24 p.m.
* 9:53 p.m. Smoke scare at 400 N. Jackson St. Nothing found except small campfire nearby. Cleared 10:22 p.m.
* 11:54 p.m. Alarm at 109 W. Hanna St. set off by water leak from second floor. Alarm would not reset, so police contacted DePauw maintenance to fix. Cleared at 12:05 a.m.
Sept. 19: * 12:54 a.m. Dispatched to 446 Anderson St. Disregarded en route 12:59 a.m.
Sept. 20: * 10 p.m. Grease fire in Langdon Hall kitchen, 905 S. College Ave. Fir out upon arrival, but smoke still present. Closed windows and activated fans to ventilate. Cleared 10:45 p.m.
* 10:05 p.m. Lift assist at 212 W. Franklin St. Cleared 10:11 p.m.
* 10:42 p.m. Natural vegetation fire at 1002 Albin Pond Rd. Apt. 3. Cleared 11:06 p.m.
Sept. 21: * 5:48 a.m. Delivery truck at York Pontiac, 1501 Indianapolis Rd., with brakes on fire. Cleared 6:22 a.m.
* 10:31 a.m. Alarm at 208 E. Olive set off due to hairspray. Alarm reset. Cleared 10:39 a.m.
Sept. 22: * 5:28 a.m. Lift assist at 139 Woodhaven.
* 9:21 a.m. Lift assist at 200 N. Indiana St. Cleared 9:32 a.m.
Sept. 23: * 1:16 a.m. Alarm at 106 S. Spring St. Disregarded before leaving 1:19 a.m.
* 11:11 a.m. Lift assist at 1125 Avenue D. Cleared 11:19 a.m.
* 12:41 p.m. Lift assist at 403 Elm St. Cleared 12:53 p.m.
* Sept. 20, 8:46 a.m.: Kerri Clark, 17, Greencastle, driving a 2003 Pontiac Grand Prix, advised she pulled into the wrong parking space in the Greencastle High School parking lot. She was backing up to change places and backed into the 1997 Oldsmobile Bravada driven by Kaila R. Thurston, 18, Greencastle.
The following tickets have been issued by GPD:
Sept. 20, 8:25 p.m., Elizabeth St.: Joshua D. Amis, 26, Greencastle, false and fictitious registration, operating without motorcycle endorsement.
Sept. 21, 1:10 a.m., Arlington St.: Douglas B. Sharpee II, 18, Poland, driving while suspended.
Sept. 22, 11:43 p.m., E. Washington St.: Victor A. Lowman, 55, Greencastle, Expired license plate.
Information included in the Putnam Scanner is taken from reports provided to the Banner Graphic by the Putnam County Sheriff's Department, Greencastle Police Department and Greencastle Fire Department.
Individuals listed in the blotter have been arrested on probable cause and have not been formally charged. Charging information may change after an initial arrest.
Questions about listed charging information should be directed to the arresting agency.