* Oct. 21, 7:07 p.m.: Frank Durham, 95, Greencastle, in a 2010 Toyota, was going to his property on C.R. 1400N just east of C.R. 700W to release a raccoon.
He started back a grass lane with which a creek runs parallel. Durham said he got too close to the edge of the creek embankment, and the car slid off the grass lane, sending it sideways and onto its top.
Towed by Higgins. Damage $10,001-$25,000.
* Oct. 22, 7 a.m.: Diana M. Seay, 55, Rockville, was eastbound on U.S. 36 in a 1998 Ford Mustang when a deer ran in front of her from the south, striking her right headlight and right front fender.
The deer was dead on the north side of the road.
It was dark, and Seay did not see the deer before she struck it.
* Oct. 23, 6:15 p.m.: Lyssa E. Baker, 22, Cloverdale, was eastbound on U.S. 40 in the right lane in a 2002 Ford Focus.
Baker did not see Jeffrey L. Herbert, 38, Plainfield, eastbound in the left lane in a 2004 Chevrolet pickup.
Baker attempted a U-turn and turned into Herbert's path. Herbert attempted to avoid the collision but could not.
Both vehicles towed by Jerry's. Damage $2,501-$5,000.
* Oct. 25, 6 a.m.: James A. Swinney, 58, Greencastle, was eastbound on U.S. 36 in a 2002 Chevrolet pickup when a deer ran out in front of his vehicle, and he was unable to avoid the collision.
Towed by Kenny's. Damage $5,001-$10,000.
*Erin M. Cree, 23, Greencastle: Operating while intoxicated, Oct. 23, 4:30 a.m.
*Robert Wayne Fisher, 38, Greencastle: Probation violations (2 counts), Oct. 23, 1 p.m.
*Jacob Craig Glover, 21, Indianapolis: Operating while intoxicated (2 counts), Oct. 23, 3:30 a.m.
*Darrell Lee Goff, 32, Fillmore: Operating while intoxicated, Oct. 23, 4:50 a.m.
*Jeramy J. Mace, 31, Greencastle: Operating while intoxicated (3 counts), public intoxication, Oct. 23, 3:30 a.m.
*LaQueedra Ranee McCombs, 20, Greencastle: Probation violation, Oct. 22, 11:19 p.m.
*Ryan Wayne Shoulders, 22, Quincey: Operating while intoxicated (2 counts), Oct. 24, 4:22 a.m.
*Richard Todd Wells, 43, Terre Haute: Contempt of court, Oct. 22, 11:44 p.m.
*Jeremy Carl Wilson, 29, Greencastle: Battery, criminal mischief, disorderly conduct disturbing the peace, Oct. 23, 5:37 p.m.
*Isaac Lee Wood, 26, Greencastle: Public intoxication, possession of a controlled substance, Oct. 23, 2:34 a.m.
* Oct. 22, 3:42 p.m.: Assist Cloverdale with structure fire at 7048 SR 243. Cleared 5:20 p.m.
*Oct. 22, 8:46 p.m.: Alarm at Peace Lutheran Church, 1421 S. Bloomington St.
No problem found. Cleared 9 p.m.
*Oct. 23, 1:59 a.m.: Leaf fire in street at 105 S. Bloomington St. Cleared 2:11 a.m.
*Oct. 23, 11:15 a.m.: Unauthorized burn at 1126 Indianapolis Road. Homeowner extinguished before crews arrived.
Cleared 11:23 a.m.
*Oct. 23, 7:42 p.m.: Dispatched to unauthorized burn near South Jackson Street and West Berry Street.
Fire not located. Cleared 7:55 p.m.
*Oct. 24, 4:58 a.m.: Assisted Fillmore at car accident on S.R. 240 near the humane shelter. Cleared 6:36 a.m.
*Oct. 24: Gas leak at 1285 West C.R. 125S. Found small leak behind cooking stove.
*Oct. 24, 12:23 p.m.: Assisted Operation Life with making entry on a medical run at 1109 Castlebury Drive.
Information included in the Putnam Scanner is taken from reports provided to the Banner Graphic by the Putnam County Sheriff's Department, Greencastle Police Department and Greencastle Fire Department.
Individuals listed in the blotter have been arrested on probable cause and have not been formally charged. Charging information may change after an initial arrest.
Questions about listed charging information should be directed to the arresting agency.