* Oct. 25, 7:58 a.m.: Zachary A. Trout, 25, Reelsville, was driving a 2004 Ford on U.S. 40W near CR 550W when a deer ran in front of the vehicle and Trout could not avoid it.
Towed by Jerry's. Damage $2,501-$5,000.
* Oct. 26, 6:45 a.m.: A 2005 Ford Crestline bus registered to the Monroe County Board of Commissioners was northbound on U.S. 231 near CR 700S when it meat a southbound tri-axle dump truck. The bus driver said the truck lost part of its load as they passed, and at least two pieces hit the bus. One piece hit and shattered the windshield, causing glass to fly through the bus. A large rock also hit the left side of the bus. The dump truck did not stop, and it was too dark for the bus driver to get a description.
* Oct. 26, 11:40 a.m.: Opal T. Fraley, 82, Cloverdale, was stopped on CR 1200S waiting to cross U.S. 231 in a 1996 Ford Ranger. She said she saw the 2005 Chevrolet Silverado driven by Gary A. Porter, 48, Quincy, and thought she had enough time to cross in front of him. Porter said he saw Fraley's vehicle and hoped she would not try to cross. As Fraley accelerated, her tires spun, and when she took off, she rand into the side of Porter's truck.
* Oct. 27, 7:10 a.m.: Amy J. France, 37, Greencastle, was northbound on U.S. 231 south of SR 236 in a 2005 Ford Festiva when a deer entered the roadway and collided with the front of her vehicle.
Towed by Jerry's. Damage $2,501-$5,000.
* Oct. 27, 12:45 p.m.: Bradford Jordan M. Linker, 18, Cloverdale, said he was looking into a field while rounding a curve in a 1990 GMC Sierra when the front tire got off the roadway into the ditch. When he corrected the action, the truck rolled onto its top.
* Oct. 30, 4:19 p.m.: Kathryn Love, 27, Cloverdale, said she was northbound on U.S. 231 crossing CR 900S in a 2001 Oldsmobile when Gina Marie Soulier, 40, Terre Haute, driving a 2003 Mitsubishi, turned left onto 900S in front of her. Love said she could not avoid the collision and struck the passenger door of Soulier's vehicle. Soulier said she was in the turn lane attempting to cross the northbound traffic when she was struck by Love's vehicle.
Soulier's vehicle towed by Steele's. Damage $5,001-$10,000.
Yvette Hazel Adamson, 22, Greencastle: Contempt of court, Nov. 1, 11:55 a.m.
Lori Ann Archer, 46, no city listed: Probation violation, Oct. 29, 3:30 p.m.
Jimmie DeWayne Eastham, 27, Cloverdale: Operating while intoxicated, Oct. 30, 6:10 a.m.
Richard Lee Ford III, 20, Gosport: Operating while intoxicated, minor consumption, public intoxication.
Hannah Jo Garrison, 21, Greencastle: Theft, Oct. 30, 7:05 p.m.
Brock Welch Michael, 23, Greencastle: Public intoxication, Oct. 30, 3:20 a.m.
Kelley Dawn Woosley, 35, Greencastle: Theft, Nov. 1, 12:17 p.m.
Oct. 29, 12:30 p.m.: Assisted Madison Twp. with woods fire at 367 S. CR 850W. Cleared 2:54 p.m.
Oct. 29, 3 p.m.: Gas leak investigation at 208 S. Arlington St. Cleared 3:12 p.m.
Oct. 29, 7:28 p.m.: Dispatched back to 367 S. CR 850W to assist Madison Twp. with woods fire. Cleared 9:18 p.m.
Oct. 30, 12:51 a.m.: Alarm at 420 Anderson St. Disregarded en route by DePauw, 12:57 a.m.
Oct. 30, 12:57 a.m.: Alarm due to pull station activation at 311 S. Locust St. Restored alarm system. Cleared 1:05 a.m.
Oct. 31, 12:04 a.m.: Alarm due to pull station activation at 504 E. Seminary St. Restored alarm system. Cleared 12:29 a.m.
Oct. 31, 12:33 p.m.: Three-vehicle accident at Washington and Locust streets. Cleared 12:50 p.m.
Oct. 31, 2:15 p.m.: Assisted Danville with structure fire at 8686 E. US 36. Cleared 6:19 p.m.
Oct. 31, 3:31 p.m.: Assisted Cloverdale with woods fire at 2615 W. CR 1050S. Cleared 7:03 p.m.
Nov. 1, 10:07 a.m.: Alarm at 800 S. College St. due to steam from heating system. Cleared 10:17 a.m.
Nov. 1, 1:51 p.m.: Alarm at 1 Taylor Place due to construction. Cleared 2:03 p.m.
Nov. 1, 2:09 p.m.: Auto accident on Manhattan Rd. in Limedale. Cleared 2:26 p.m.
Nov. 1, 6:40 p.m.: Assisted Fillmore on structure fire at 2401 S. CR 500E. Cleared 8:33 p.m.
Nov. 2, 11:58 a.m.: Alarm at 402 Anderson St. Cleared 12:16 p.m.
Information included in the Putnam Scanner is taken from reports provided to the Banner Graphic by the Putnam County Sheriff's Department, Greencastle Police Department and Greencastle Fire Department.
Individuals listed in the blotter have been arrested on probable cause and have not been formally charged. Charging information may change after an initial arrest.
Questions about listed charging information should be directed to the arresting agency.