* Oct. 23, 8:43 p.m.: Paedra Y. Lewis, 36, Brazil, was turning into a private driveway from CR 1000S in a 2007 Ford when Kyle R. Chambers, 18, Quincy, struck her from behind in a 2005 Buick. Chambers said he was unable to stop.
* Nov. 5, 7:50 p.m.: Jason Bannon, 19, Ladoga, was eastbound on US 36 just west of CR 25W in a 2003 Ford F250 when he struck a deer.
* Nov. 16, 7:01 a.m.: Frank Hunter, 44, Cloverdale, was westbound on SR 42 east of Cloverdale in a 2008 Chevrolet Impala when he struck a deer.
* Nov. 16, 2:55 p.m.: Maelynn L. Brown, 16, Cloverdale, was westbound on SR 42 near CR 75E in a 2001 Chevrolet when she lost control of her vehicle due to wet roadway, causing her to leave the road and strike a tree.
Driver was treated for back pain by operation life.
* Nov. 17, 5:45 p.m.: Wendy Jackson, 34, Cloverdale, was westbound on CR 1000S just west of CR 10E when a deer struck her 2002 Volkswagen on the driver's side.
* Nov. 19, 2 a.m.: Brett M. Alerding, 20, Russellville, was westbound on SR 236 in a 2004 Ford Explorer when a doe deer entered the roadway. He barely brushed the doe with the right mirror, but a large buck entered the road on the other side and collided with the vehicle.
* Nov. 19, 4:16 p.m.: Rudolph G. Rodriguez, 58, Cloverdale, was headed west on CR 100S at the intersection of SR 243 in a 2001 Kenworth T80. Rodriguez was he was unsure what happened. The investigating officer observed that when the driver tried to round the corner, the vehicle overturned and rolled at least once before coming to rest against a utility pole.
Driver treated for minor bleeding to his head.
Towed by Curtis. Damage $10,001-$25,000.
* Nov. 19, 5:49 p.m.: Bradley A. Shillings, 31, Greencastle, was eastbound on CR 125W in a 2007 Chevrolet CK3500 when a deer collided with the driver's side of the vehicle.
* Nov. 20, 6:18 a.m.: Jeffery J. Holder, 59, Brownsburg, was traveling on US 40E in a 2007 Ford when he collided with a deer.
* Nov. 21, 5:17 a.m.: Jennifer S. Conard, 22, Brazil, was northbound on Manhattan Rd. just south of Limedale in a 2010 in a 2010 Chevrolet Impala. She said she didn't know why she lost control of her vehicle, but probably overcorrected. The vehicle spun around 360 degrees and came to rest on the west side of the roadway against a fence owned by Rick Deer.
The incident caused minor damage to the fence, but the car was towed by Jerry's. Damage $10,001-$25,000.
* Nov. 21, 6:20 p.m.: Jeffery J. McCombs, 54, Terre Haute, was westbound on US 40 in a 2008 Hyundai when he collided with a deer.
Towed by AAA. Damage $2,501-$5,000.
* Nov. 23, 10 a.m.: James Rambo, 71, Greencastle, was westbound on US 40 in a 2010 Chrysler Town and Country when he collided with a deer.
* Nov. 23, 5:24 p.m.: Eleanor A. Ridge, 49, Terre Haute, was northbound on US 231 in a 2003 Pontiac Grand Am when she collided with a deer.
* Nov. 23, 9:15 p.m.: Mishelle Maylayer, 43, Bainbridge, was northbound on US 231 just south of CR 500N in a 2005 Jeep Laredo when she collided with a deer.
Towed by Jerry's. Damage $2,501-$5,000.
* Nov. 24, 12:15 p.m.: Bonnie Berry, 86, Greencastle, driving a 1994 Dodge Dakota, had driven east on CR 350N across US 231, when she decided to return home because of the weather. She said she turned around and stopped at the intersection. She said when she started to cross 231, when remembers the sound of breaking glass and then she was spun around.
Mildred Smith, 34, Greencastle, was southbound on US 231 in a 2000 Chevrolet Trailblazer when Berry's vehicle entered the roadway. Smith could not stop to avoid the collision.
Berry said she did not believe Smith had her headlights on, or she would have seen them. Smith said her headlights come on automatically when the engine is started and cannot be turned off.
Both drivers were treated with complaints of pain.
Berry's vehicle towed by Seniour's. Smith vehicle towed by Kenny's. Damage $5,001-$10,000.
* Nov. 24, 6:35 p.m.: Donna D. Bunten, 47, Roachdale, was turning left onto CR 1100N from US 231 in a 2009 Dodge When Patricia J. Taylor, 64, Greencastle, driving a 1999 Pontiac, attempted to pass her on the left and struck her vehicle. Taylor said she did not see Bunten turning.
Both vehicles towed by Jerry's. Damage $5,001-$10,000.
* Nov. 24, 10:13 p.m.: Daniel E. Buckley, 23, Mooresville, was eastbound on US 36 when he lost control of his 1999 Chevrolet. He said the road was slick and he could not avoid the wreck. He left the north side of the road and entered a ditch, went down an embankment and then flipped, landing on the vehicle's roof.
Towed by Seniour's. Damage $2,501-$5,000.
* Nov. 26, 6:25 a.m.: Jennifer Eads, 26, Indianapolis, was eastbound on CR 50N in a 1998 Oldsmobile Bravada when she collided with a deer.
* Nov. 27, 6:43 p.m.: Jeffery L. Miller, 58, Reelsville, was eastbound on US 40 near CR 650W in a 2007 Toyota when he collided with a deer.
Michael Dane Bastin, 38, Terre Haute: Probation violation, Nov. 29, 8:34 a.m.
Tonya Marie Benassi, 37, Fillmore: Probation violation, trafficking in a schedule drug, Nov. 23, 9:30 a.m.
Rusty Steven Heck, 25, Greencastle: Operating while intoxicated with prior, public intoxication, leaving the scene of an accident, Nov. 28, 3:07 p.m.
Billy Lee Jones, 34, Greencastle: Resisting law enforcement, sale of methamphetamine, criminal recklessness, Nov. 26, 9:45 p.m.
Robert Joseph Key, 55, Alexandria: Operating while intoxicated, habitual traffic violator, Nov. 23, 1 a.m.
Damon Lamont Maxey Jr., 21, Indianapolis: Possession of marijuana, Nov. 26, 10:55 a.m.
Janelle Nicole Metz, 19, Greencastle: Domestic battery, Nov. 29, 5:35 a.m.
Willie Spears III, 18, Cloverdale: Conspiracy to commit theft, Nov. 23, 1:42 p.m.
Nov. 25, 10:51 p.m.: Medical assist at 841 W. CR 75N. Cleared 11:22 p.m.
Nov. 26, 11:57 a.m.: Floor collapse at 18 W. Washington St. Cleared 3:49 p.m.
Nov. 27, 9:15 a.m.: Arcing wire of hot water heater at 1300 S. Bloomington St., Lot 50. Cleared 9:36 a.m.
Nov. 27, 2:20 p.m.: Medical assist at 1113 Avenue E. Cleared 2:42 p.m.
Nov. 27, 9:19 p.m.: Alarm at 1140 Chestnut Ct. Cleared 9:45 p.m.
Nov. 28, 6:31 p.m.: Alarm at 107 W. Hanna St. Cleared 6:44 p.m.
Nov. 29, 8:20 a.m.: Vehicle accident at Manhattan Rd. and CR 400N. There were no injuries, but a fuel spill. Cleared 9:24 a.m.
Nov. 30, 1:13 p.m.: Alarm at 165 S. Jackson St. Cleared 1:57 p.m.
Nov. 30, 3:16 p.m.: Alarm at 304 S. Indiana St. Cleared 3:26 p.m.
Information included in the Putnam Scanner is taken from reports provided to the Banner Graphic by the Putnam County Sheriff's Department, Greencastle Police Department and Greencastle Fire Department.
Individuals listed in the blotter have been arrested on probable cause and have not been formally charged. Charging information may change after an initial arrest.
Questions about listed charging information should be directed to the arresting agency.