* Nov. 1, 4:08 p.m.: Rufus G. Hartman, 69, Greencastle, was traveling on CR 75S in a semi truck and trailer registered to Pingleton Logging Company approaching a 90-degree right hand corner when he notice a passenger vehicle approaching the corner at high speed. Because of this, he stopped the truck until the vehicle passed. He then attempted to make the corner, but did not clear the ditch to the right side. His trailer went into the ditch, causing his load of logs to flip over and his truck to flip on its side.
Towed by Curtis. Damage $5,001-$10,000.
* Nov. 10, 7:25 a.m.: Diana D. Brewer, 45, Russellville, was southbound on CR 300E in a 2006 Pontiac G6 when a deer entered the roadway. He swerved to miss the deer, lost control, left the west side of the road and struck a tree.
* Nov. 30, 6:30 a.m.: David W. App, 55, Greencastle, was northbound on CR 600E in a 2001 Chevrolet Silverado when he attempted to slow for a curve at CR 550N. The vehicle did not slowand the front end began to slide, leaving the roadway and striking a tree. The surface was slick due to rain and oil on the road. Speed was not a factor.
Towed by Kenny's. Damage $5,001-$10,000.
* Nov. 30, 8:48 p.m.: Lindsey M. Garrett, 17, Roachdale, was southbound on CR 600E in a 1995 Chevrolet Corsica when he hit a deer.
* Dec. 1, 5:30 a.m.: Austin R. Plessinger, 20, Coatesville, was on CR 725E in a 1993 Ford Taurus when he slid off the road in icy conditions.
Towed by Kenny's. Damage $5,001-$10,000.
* Dec. 1, 6:30 a.m.: Joseph S. Gregory, 33, Fillmore, was westbound on SR 240 when he lost control of his 1998 Jeep Wrangler in icy conditions. He tried to regain control, but left the roadway on the south side and rolled over.
Towed by Jerry's. Damage $5,001-$10,000.
* Dec. 1, 6:44 a.m.: Beth A. Jewett, 44, Poland, was on US 231S in a 2003 Chevrolet Trailblazer when she lost control in icy conditions and entered a ditch.
Towed by Steele's. Damage $2,501-$5,000.
* Nov. 25, 8:10 a.m.: Erick O. Judy, 40, Greencastle, was on CR 100E in a 1991 GMC Sonoma when he hit his brakes while approaching the intersection of CR 400S. When he hit the brakes, they locked, so he began to push on them repeatedly until they let loose. He was unable to stop, though, running through the intersection and hitting a bridge rail.
* Dec. 1, 7:19 a.m.: Fred Glover, 50, Stilesville, was westbound on SR 240 in a 2001 Toyota pickup. As he rounded a curve, his truck began to fishtail on the snow and ice covered road. The truck crossed the centerline and its left rear struck the eastbound 2009 Ford Focus driven by Michael Sebanc, 21, Greencastle, in the driver's side door. Sebanc's vehicle spun off the south side of the road.
Glover pulled off the side of the road then turned around to assist Sebanc. When the sheriff's deputy arrived, Operation Life paramedics were assisting Sebanc. Greencastle Fire Department then arrived and began extrication. Sebanc was transported to PCH complaining of neck and chest pain.
Sebanc's vehicle towed by Jerry's. Damage $5,001-$10,000.
* Dec. 1, 7:30 a.m.: Jennifer E. Piper, 40, Brownsburg, was on US 40E in a 1991 Jeep when she lost control due to icy conditions, cross the median and overturned her vehicle.
Towed by Jerry's. Damage $2,501-$5,000.
* Dec. 3, 5:38 a.m.: Trisha D. Graham, 30, Greencastle, was traveling on CR 225W in a 2002 Chevrolet Blazer when she lost control on the icy road going around a corner, crashing into the ditch.
Jerry's pulled the vehicle from the ditch, but it was driveable. Damage $1,001-$2,500.
* Dec. 3, 7:53 p.m.: Lacey N. Chambers, 24, Cloverdale, was eastbound on US 40 near CR 650W in a 2005 Chevrolet when she struck it.
* Dec. 4, 8:22 a.m.: Anthony L. Gray, 48, Coatesville, was westbound on US 36, just west of CR 200W, in a 2008 Saturn Vue. He hit some ice, spun around, crossed the eastbound lane, went down an embankment and hit a telephone pole with the passenger side, snapping it.
Towed by Jerry's. Damage $5,001-$10,000.
* Dec. 4, 8:37 a.m.: Lois L. Moss, 58, Centerpoint, was on US 40W in a 1995 Ford Taurus when she lost control due to ice and hit a sign.
* Dec. 4, 8:45 a.m.: Lisa K. Wilson, 31, Greencastle, was eastbound on SR 240 when the vehicle slid due to icy conditions.
* Dec. 5, 8:30 a.m.: Julia N. Thompson, 33, Clayton, was on SR 240E in a 2007 Dodge Caliber when a deer ran in front and she couldn't avoid the collision.
Towed by Jerry's. Damage $2,501-$5,000.
* Dec. 5, 4:18 p.m.: Vicki L. Harbison, 48, Rockville, was on US 36E at the intersection of CR 25W in a 2006 Toyota when she hit a patch of ice, causing her to lose control and hit a utility pole.
Towed by Kenny's. Damage $5,001-$10,000.
* Dec. 5, 7:02 p.m.: Aaron C. Craft, 85, Roachdale, was eastbound on US 36 at the intersection of CR 25W in a 2006 Chevrolet Impala when he hit a patch of ice, causing his vehicle to spin, leave the road and strike the front of a Duke utility pole.
* Dec. 5, 9:31 p.m.: Matthew L. Scheller, 22, Wadesville, was northbound on US 231 in a 1992 Cadillac El Dorado when a deer struck the car on the driver's side front corner panel.
* Dec. 7, 1:51 p.m.: Danielle A. Query, 22, Reelsville, was eastbound on CR 900S in a 2004 Chevrolet Impala when she lost control due to ice, causing her to leave the road and strike a tree.
* Dec. 7, 3:29 p.m.: Janillie Cox, 23, Cloverdale, was heading eastbound into the South Putnam High School parking lot off of US 231 in a 2001 Ford when Ryan C. Chestnut, 16, Cloverdale, was exiting in a 1994 Chevrolet. Chestnut was rounding a corner when his truck slid on the ice, striking Cox's vehicle.
* Dec. 7, 7:40 p.m.: Robert J. Wolfe, 19, Indianapolis, was southbound on Zinc Mill Rd. in a 2001 Ford F150. He said he was unfamiliar with the road and did not know it came to a T intersection at CR 200S and South St. He lost control on the ice, causing him to slide off the road to a tree line, striking a phone box and a tree.
Passenger Madonna Webster complained of right hip pain and was transported to Putnam County Hospital by Operation Life. Melissa Webster was a rear passenger and had unknown injuries and was also transported by Operation Life.
Deputy Troyer transported Wolfe to the hospital for a blood an urine test. The preliminary test came back positive for THC. A drug screen test was taken and will be sent to the Indiana State Lab for testing.
Towed by Jerry's. Damage $5,000-$10,000.
* Dec. 8, 6:40 a.m.: Douglas L. Smith, 43, Avon, was westbound on SR 240 in a 2005 Ford F150 when he hit a deer. After the collision, Smith continued to Heartland Automotive, where he reported the accident.
Towed by Seniour's. Damage $2,501-$5,000.
* Dec. 8, 6:44 p.m.: Nicholas L. Buskirk, 19, Greencastle, was southbound on CR 50E in a 2007 Toyota Corolla when he collided with a deer.
* Dec. 8, 8:35 p.m.: Steven McKinney, 49, Reelsville, was southbound on Manhattan Rd. in a 1999 Ford F150 when he struck a deer.
* Dec. 8, 9:06 p.m.: Rickey L. Bryant, 52, Clay City, was westbound on I-70 in a 1993 Chevrolet S10. He said he must have fallen asleep, causing him to drive off the roadway for approximately 500 feet.
The only damage to the truck was scratch marks on the paint from branches. Damage $1,001-$2,500.
* Dec. 9, 3:23 p.m.: Keith A. Black, 37, Terre Haute, was southbound on CR 200W in 1997 Chevrolet when he got off the side of the road. He said he could not steer out of it, causing him to hit a fence and posts before striking a tree head on.
A passenger, David Wetnight, 56, Brazil, complained of chest pain.
Towed by Jerry's. Damage $5,001-$10,000.
* Dec. 9, 7:30 p.m.: Robert Huber, 63, Greencastle, was northbound on Manhattan Rd. and struck a deer.
* Dec. 10, 7:40 a.m.: Royal D. Grounds Jr., 53, Cloverdale, was stopped on US 231S in a 1999 Dodge Intrepid waiting to make a left turn onto Mill St. in Cloverdale. Emmett V. Smith, 76, Spencer, in a 2004 Chevrolet Cavalier, did not see Grounds' vehicle stopped and hit it in the rear.
Smith's vehicle towed by Steele's. Damage $5,001-$10,000.
* Dec. 10, 2:38 p.m.: Ruthanne Furr, 73, Cloverdale, was stopped eastbound at a stop sign on Fulton St. in Cloverdale in a 2006 Jeep Laredo. Michael S. Witt, 31, Cloverdale, backed out of a driveway in a 1995 Chevrolet, did not see Furr's vehicle and struck the rear end.
* Dec. 10, 6:43 p.m.: Donavan L. Grimes, 18, Coatesville, was eastbound on CR 210N in a 2007 GMC when he rounded a corner, lost control due to ice, and went over an embankment.
Towed by the Lock Shop and Towing. Damage $10,001-$25,000.
* Dec. 10, 8:15 p.m.: Derek Brindley, 18, Coatesville, was driving on CR 210N in a 2005 Dodge Neon when he lost control on an icy corner and went into a ditch, stopping on an icy corner and went into a ditch, stopping 20 feet from another accident that had just occurred.
* Dec. 12, 8:10 a.m.: James L. Cooper, 75, Greencastle, was westbound on CR 100S (W. Walnut St.) in a 2007 Toyota Tacoma when he lost control due to ice. The truck slid across the eastbound lane before exiting the road on the south side, where it hit a utility pole.
Cooper advised he had his seat belt on, but it disengaged upon initial impact, causing him to hit his head on the windshield. He was transported to Putnam County Hospital by Operation Life and later on to Methodist Hospital, Indianapolis.
Madison Township Fire Department assisted with medical care, debris clean-up and traffic control.
Towed by Seniour's. Damage $5,001-$10,000.
* Dec. 12, 8:55 a.m.: Jennifer N. Mitchell, 23, Ladoga, was northbound on CR 250E in a 2003 Dodge Dakota when she slid on ice while trying to make a turn.
* Dec. 12, 3:46 p.m.: Anton R. King, 62, Largo, Fla., was southbound on US 231 in a 2011 Volvo when a northbound silver 2000 Chrysler Town and Country drove left of center and into his path. Abbigail R. Lewis, 30, Reelsville, driver of the minivan, said she could not remember what happened.
Lewis and two children passengers were treated for injuries. The results of a drug screen for Lewis are pending.
Lewis' vehicle towed by Steele's. King's vehicle towed by Curtis. Damage $25,001-$50,000.
* Dec. 12, 4:05 p.m.: Craig Franklin, 26, Coatesville, was southbound on Heritage Dr. in Heritage Lake in a 2007 BMW. As he came around the curve at the intersection of Vincennes Ct., he felt the vehicle start to slide in the snow. The vehicle slid off the right side, struck a post and came to rest in a culvert.
* Dec. 12, 7:48 p.m.: Nathan A. Rush, 21, Indianapolis, was northbound on US 231 in a 2001 Buick LeSabre when the vehicle slid into a power pole.
Towed by Seniour's. Damage $1,001-$2,500.
* Dec. 12, 9:40 p.m.: Mark A. French, 55, Greencastle, was driving on CR 50S in a 2003 Ford when he got over while passing another vehicle and his tired left the roadway and lost traction in the snow. He tried to correct, but the rear bumper struck a pole, causing him to spin around in the roadway.
* Dec. 13, 6:30 a.m.: Lori S. Routh, 49, Martinsville, was westbound on I-70 in a 2009 Honda CRV and was being passed by Robert S. Austin, 48, Gallipolis, Ohio. Austin's vehicle encountered ice and he lost control, driving into the side of Routh's vehicle.
Both vehicles towed by Steele's. Damage $5,001-$10,000.
* Dec. 13, 11:01 p.m.: Garrick E. Hill, 18, Coatesville, was eastbound on Heritage Dr. in Heritage Lake in a 1999 Dodge Avenger when he lost control due to ice and snow, leaving the road and hitting a mailbox, a culvert and landing in a ditch.
Towed by Seniour's. Damage under $1,000.
* Dec. 13, 7:03 p.m.: Donna A. Hendrix, 53, Rockville, was westbound on US 36 when a deer rand into the side of her 2006 Chevrolet Equinox.
* Dec. 14, 2:25 p.m.: Melissa Eggers, 32, North Salem, was stopped southbound on US 231 in a 1997 Dodge Ram waiting to turn onto eastbound SR 236 with her signal on. Stephan Phillips, 62, Chesterfield, was southbound and did not see Eggers' vehicle stopped. Phillips struck Eggers in the rear end and then struck the rear portion of the northbound 2011 Chevrolet Silverado driven by Denis Padgett, 50, Indianapolis. The impact spun Padgett's vehicle around.
Eggers was treated for neck pain. Janice Phillips, a passenger in Stephen Phillips' vehicle, was treated for chest pain.
Eggers' vehicle towed by Kenny's. Phillips' and Padgett's vehicles towed by Jerry's. Damage $25,001-$50,000.
Jeremy Lee Musall, 26, Greencastle: Probation violation, Dec. 3, 4:03 p.m.
Slade Daniel Pratt, 61, Portage, Mich.: Operating while intoxicated, public intoxication, Dec. 2, 2:35 p.m.
Jordan Dean Standefer, 19, Possession of marijuana, sale of marijuana, Dec. 6, 1 a.m.
Brian Eugene Taskey, 28, Cloverdale: Battery with bodily injury, neglect of a dependent, Dec. 3, 12:37 p.m.
Jamey Nicole Taskey, 23, Cloverdale: Neglect of a dependent, Dec. 3, 12:40 p.m.
Lester Alexander, 45, Greencastle: Nonsupport of a dependent, Dec. 14, 9:30 a.m.
Nicholas Leon Bennett, 20, Greencastle: Violating a restraining order, Dec. 6, 12:45 p.m.
Michelle Capps, 26, no city listed: Burglary, residential entry, theft, Dec. 11, 4:35 a.m.
Sara J. Clancy, 53, Indianapolis: Operating while intoxicated, Dec. 12, 2:10 a.m.
Clarence Clay Clonch, 35, no city listed: Theft, residential entry, burglary, Dec. 11, 4 a.m.
Michael Richard Connelly, 35, Cloverdale: Domestic battery, Dec. 8, 6 p.m.
Jamal Edward Gilbert, 19, Indianapolis: Failure to appear, Dec. 10, 5 p.m.
Michael L. Goode, 25, Danville: Operating while intoxicated, public intoxication, Dec. 11, 7:30 a.m.
Anthony Leroy Greb, 22, Greencastle: Battery, Dec. 7, 1:08 a.m.
Phil Grooms, 47, Greencastle: Operating while intoxicated with injury, public intoxication, Dec. 12, 10:08 a.m.
Kenny Lee Kennedy, 49, Greencastle: Domestic battery, Dec. 9, 9:55 a.m.
James Harlan Kenworthy, 39, Mooresville: Burglary, residential entry, theft, Dec. 11, 5:30 a.m.
Patrick M. Kimes II, 37, Greencastle: Probation violation, Dec. 9, 5:09 p.m.
Donald Lowe, 40, Greencastle: Contempt of court, Dec. 6, noon.
Steve A. Morrison, 47, McCordsville: Habitual traffic violator, Dec. 9, 9:20 p.m.
Angel Mason-Murdock, 29, Indianapolis: Failure to appear, Dec. 8, 10:35 a.m.
Kelsey Nichole Patterson, 23, Greencastle: Probation violation, Dec. 9, 8:04 p.m.
Kenneth Glen Pingleton, 33, Bainbridge: Nonsupport of a dependent, Dec. 7, 8:30 p.m.
Joshua Tyler Ratliff, 19, Cloverale: Minor consumption, probation violation, Dec. 14, 4:35 a.m.
Matthew Edward Smith, 21, Cloverdale: Probation violation, Dec. 13, 8:30 a.m.
Rick Walker Jr., 38, Lawrenceburg: Probation violation, Dec. 7, 8 p.m.
Dale Kary Williams, 34, Greencastle: Sale of methamphetamine, possession of methamphetamine, sale of marijuana, possession of marijuana, possession of paraphernalia, Dec. 10, 12:10 a.m.
Maria Lourdes Williamson, 31, Greencastle: Burglary, residential entry, theft, possession of methamphetamine, possession of paraphernalia, Dec. 11, 4:55 a.m.
Michael Wright Jr., 38, no city listed: Probation violation, Dec. 10, 5:17 p.m.
Donald Lewis Wilson, 56, Martinsville: Operating while intoxicated with prior, Dec. 9, 12:27 a.m.
Jenelle M. Young, 31, Reelsville: Theft, Dec. 8, 7 p.m.
Casey Douglas Bunten, 22, Greencastle: Intimidation, disorderly conduct disturbing the peace, failure to identify, Dec. 14, 2:50 p.m.
Joshua Kyle Cook, 22, Greencastle: Probation violation, Dec. 15, 9:20 a.m.
Henry Owens, 54, Cloverdale: Child molestation, Dec. 14, 10:53 p.m.
Susan T. Peters, 27, Greencastle: Battery, Dec. 14, 11:30 p.m.
Frederick Taylor, 37, Greencastle: Intimidation, disorderly conduct disturbing the peace, Dec. 15, 1:25 a.m.
Dec. 1, 1:12 a.m.: Alarm a 202 Olive St. Disregarded 1:19 a.m.
Dec. 1, 7:20 a.m.: Automobile accident on SR 240 at Chadd Valley. Crews helped extricate the patient, who was transported to the Putnam County Hospital by Operation Life. Cleared 7:40 a.m.
Dec. 1, 7:45 a.m.: Automobile accident at 1542 S. Bloomington St. Helped with fluid cleanup and moving vehicles off road. Cleared 8:07 a.m.
Dec. 2, 11:11 a.m.: Medical assist at 4409 S. CR 25W. Cleared 11:39 a.m.
Dec. 2, 12:05 p.m.: CSX notified station of possible derailment. False alarm. Cleared 12:07 p.m.
Dec. 2, 1:30 p.m.: Auto fire on North Arlington in front of the armory. Disregarded by GPD 1:34 p.m.
Dec. 3, 5:54 a.m.: Alarm at Greencastle High School, 910 E. Washington St. Investigation revealed a malfunction. Cleared 6:20 a.m.
Dec. 3, 7:13 a.m.: Assisted Cloverdale with vehicle fire at Cloverdale Truck Stop, 1032 W. Main St., Cloverdale. Cleared 7:58 a.m.
Dec. 3, 5:14 p.m.: Detector activated at 415 S. Locust St, second floor. No problem found. Cleared 5:34 p.m.
Dec. 3, 6:33 p.m.: Dispatched to 412 S. Jackson St. Disregarded before leaving 6:25 p.m.
Dec. 3, 11:33 p.m.: Detector activation at 446 Anderson St., second floor. Alarm reset. Cleared 11:51 p.m.
Dec. 4, 1:36 a.m.: Alarm at 107 W. Hanna. DePauw reset alarm. Cleared 1:44 a.m.
Dec. 4, 3:18 p.m.: Assist Reelsville on structure fire at 8175 S. CR 775W. Disregarded en route 3:40 p.m.
Dec. 4, 11:36 p.m.: Gas odor investigation at 601 N. Arlington St. Nothing found. Cleared 11:53 p.m.
Dec. 5, 3:30 a.m.: Malicious false alarm at 800 S. College St. Alarm activated by fire extinguisher set off in hallway. Cleared 4:01 a.m.
Dec. 5, 12:09 p.m.: Gas odor on southeast corner of Courthouse Square. Nothing found. Cleared 12:25 p.m.
Dec. 5, 12:52 p.m.: Dispatched to 800 S. College St. Disregarded 12:53 p.m.
Dec. 5, 5:17 p.m.: Alarm set off by curling iron at 409 S. Jackson St. Cleared 5:24 p.m.
Dec. 6, 12:35 a.m.: Possible vehicle fire near Old Hickory Golf Course. A truck traveling down the road was leaking oil, which was hitting the exhaust. The truck was also hauling a propane tank. Cleared 12:37 a.m.
Dec. 6, 6:51 a.m.: Vehicle fire on Manhattan Rd., across from Oxford Automotive building. The vehicle was against a building, but the fire did not spread. Cleared 7:04 a.m.
Dec. 6, 7:39 a.m.: Detector activated at 800 S. College St. Steam from a show caused the alarm. Cleared 7:49 a.m.
Dec. 6, 4:51 p.m. Dumpster fire at old Oxford Automotive building. Controlled burn. Cleared 4:58 p.m.
Dec. 6, 6:32 p.m. Alarm at 916 S. College Ave. Cleared 6:49 p.m.
Dec. 6, 10:28 p.m. Alarm at 801 Anderson St. Nothing found. Cleared 5:04 p.m.
Dec. 7, 4:55 p.m. Gas odor on South Jackson St. Nothing found. Cleared 5:04 p.m.
Dec. 7, 7:40 p.m. Wreck at South St. and Zinc Mill Rd. Cleared 8:51.
Dec. 8, 1:04 a.m. Gas odor at 446 Anderson St. Sewer gas in laundry room. Cleared 1:53 a.m.
Dec. 8, 5:26 p.m. Open burn complaint on Martinsville St. Cleared 5:53 p.m.
Dec. 9, 1:38 a.m. Alarm malfunction at Greencastle Middle School, 400 S. Percy Julian Dr. Cleared 2:18 a.m.
Dec. 9, 3:26 p.m. Wreck with entrapment on Manhattan Rd. Cleared 4:17 p.m.
Dec. 10, 2:07 p.m.: Alarm at 701 Seminary St. Disregarded 2:12 p.m.
Dec. 11, 12:30 a.m.: Assisted DePauw police with water leak at 201 E. Seminary St. Cleared 12:49 a.m.
Dec. 11, 5:47 a.m.: Alarm at 201 E. Seminary St. Cleared 6:13 a.m.
Dec. 11, 6:58 p.m.: Extrication on auto accident with injury at Bloomington and Martinsville streets. Cleared 7:55 p.m.
Dec. 12, 1:06 a.m.: Grease fire at 119 S. Jackson St. Out on arrival. Cleared 1:36 a.m.
Dec. 12, 12:51 p.m.: Medical assist at 410 E. Hanna St. Cleared 1:19 p.m.
Dec. 12, 3:15 p.m.: Carbon monoxide investigation at 15 W. Franklin St. Nothing found. Cleared 3:29 p.m.
Dec. 12, 10 p.m.: Medical assist at 22 S. Locust St. Cleared 10:36 p.m.
Dec. 14, 6:09 a.m.: Medical assist at 311 N. Walnut St. Cleared 6:23 a.m.
Dec. 14, 1:14 p.m.: Alarm at 110 Larabee St. Cleared 1:24 p.m.
Dec. 14, 6:56 p.m.: Alarm at 5940 East SR 240. Controlled burn. Disregarded 6:59 p.m.
Dec. 14, 11:29 p.m.: Assisted Cloverdale with structure fire at 231 W. CR 1150S. Cleared 3:17 a.m.
Dec. 15, 10:30 a.m.: Medical assist at 1155 Horseshoe Dr. Cleared 10:56 a.m.
* Nov. 30, 5:54 p.m.: Roxanna L. Wimmer, 29, Rockville, was westbound on Shadowlawn Ave. just west of Greenwood Ave. in a 2004 Ford SCS when a deer struck the driver's side of her car and windshield.
* Dec. 2, 11:01 a.m.: Tandy L. Wolford, 34, Greencastle, was southbound on US 231 in a 1995 Ford Taurus when Donnette Williams, 61, Greencastle, pulled out from Broadway St. in a 2003 Buick CXL and struck Wolford's vehicle. Williams said she did not see Wolford.
Williams' vehicle towed by Jerry's. Damage $2,501-$5,000.
* Dec. 3, 10:31 p.m.: Chris Sharp, 36, Brazil, was northbound on Manhattan Rd. in a 2003 Chevrolet S10 when he struck a deer with the left front corner of the truck.
* Dec. 4, 5:54 p.m.: Jessica L. Smith, 25, Greencastle, was northbound on Bloomington St. at Veteran's Memorial Highway in a 2006 Ford Fusion when she collided with Nathan A. Lewis, 37, Greencastle, turning left from southbound Bloomington St. on Veteran's Memorial Highway.
Smith advised she had the green light to proceed, but Lewis also advised he had the left turn arrow. Lewis also said Smith was following a salt truck, possibly causing her not to see him.
The following tickets have been issued by the Greencastle Police Department:
Nov. 30, 10 p.m., Bloomington St.: Cheraka Smith-Cooley, 19, Indianapolis, 52 in a 30.
Dec. 4, 4:35 a.m., Washington St.: Sabrina McCloud, 26, Crawfordsville, driving while suspended.
Dec. 5, 1:30 a.m., Bloomington St.: Robin Bloniak, 50, Greencastle, no license when required.
Information included in the Putnam Scanner is taken from reports provided to the Banner Graphic by the Putnam County Sheriff's Department, Greencastle Police Department and Greencastle Fire Department.
Individuals listed in the blotter have been arrested on probable cause and have not been formally charged. Charging information may change after an initial arrest.
Questions about listed charging information should be directed to the arresting agency.