Lance W. Morrison, 24, of Cloverdale and Robin Carwile, 21, of Indianapolis will both appear before Judge Denny Bridges on Jan. 25.
Morrison is charged with Class C felony possession of chemical reagents or precursors. He posted 10 percent of a $10,000 bond on Aug. 2.
Carwile is charged with Class A misdemeanor possession of paraphernalia and Class B misdemeanor visiting a common nuisance. She posted 10 percent of a $5,000 bond on June 11.
The charges against Morrison and Carwile were filed after a bust facilitated by a report to the Putnam County Sheriff's Department of a drug overdose at a Clovedale residence early on June 8. The overdose victim was transported to Putnam County Hospital, where it was confirmed she had overdosed on heroin.
Police went back to the victim's home and searched her bedroom, where they found drug paraphernalia including a syringe and a spoon. The victim's parents gave police a description of the car they said a man who supplied their daughter with heroin was driving.
Eventually, evidence and tips led police to the Midway Motel in Cloverdale, where they discovered a small methamphetamine lab in a horse trailer, 160 marijuana plants and multiple drug paraphernalia items.
* Ileen Gomez, 22, Flora, who was charged with Class D felony possession of precursors with intent to manufacture. Her trial date is Feb. 1.
* Tina Stillabower, 51, who was charged with Class D felonies dealing in marijuana and possession of marijuana. She is set for trial on Feb. 22.
* Samuel Robertson, 31, of Spencer, who is set for trial on Feb. 15 to face a charge of Class D felony possession of precursors with intent to manufacture.
* Joseph W. Taylor, 31, is set for a bench trial on Feb. 7 to face charges of Class B misdemeanor visiting common nuisance and Class A infraction possession of paraphernalia.
* Michael B. Woods, 22, Cloverdale, is set for a Feb. 6 bench trial. He is charged with Class A misdemeanor possession of paraphernalia and Class B misdemeanor visiting a common nuisance.
* William E. Morrison, 53 and Sonya Morrison, 50, of Cloverdale, who are both charged with Class D felony maintaining a common nuisance and Class A misdemeanor possession of paraphernalia.
William and Sonya Morrison own the Midway Motel. Their next court date, a suppression hearing, is scheduled for Jan. 25.