Putnam County Sheriff's Department
* Jan. 26, 3:46 a.m.: Rodney F. Burger, 54, Roachdale, was northbound on CR 550E in a 2011 Kia when he hit a deer.
* Feb. 5, 8:19 a.m.: Tricia L. Abdon, 37, Coatesville, was eastbound on SR 240 in a 2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer when she lost control on ice, spun 180 degrees and left the north side of the road, hitting a fence.
Towed by Jerry's. Damage $2,501-$5,000.
* Feb. 6, 1:46 a.m.: Patrick D. Cullen, 24, Roachdale, was northbound on U.S. 231 at CR 1400N in a 2002 Chevrolet Blazer when he hit a deer.
* Feb. 9, 6:50 a.m.: Rickey D. Everts, 42, Coatesville, was westbound on CR 500N in a 2004 Chevrolet Silverado when a bus driving east caused him to drive closer to the shoulder. The truck engaged the automatic four-wheel-drive and aliped into the ditch, turning sideways and rolling over.
Towed by Kenny's. Damage $5,001-$10,000.
* Feb. 10, 12:05 a.m.: Brian M. Amos, 35, Coatesville, was eastbound on CR 50S in a 2003 Hummer H2 when he lost control on ice, hitting an embankment and going into a field.
Towed by Belle Union Towing. Damage $10,001-$25,000.
* Feb. 11, 6:40 a.m.: Michael A. Williams, 48, Reelsville, was northbound on CR 500W in a 2002 Mitsubishi and lost traction on ice, left the road and hit a tree.
Towed by Seniour's. Damage $5,001-$10,000.
* Feb. 11, 12:42 p.m.: John M. Souders, 35, Cloverdale, was eastbound on CR 900S in a 2004 Ford Explorer when he lost control on ice and hit a tree.
Towed by Steele's. Damage $2,501-$5,000.
* Feb. 11, 4:57 p.m.: Terry W. Stephenson, 60, Greencastle, was backing out of his driveway on U.S. 231 North in a 2001 GMC Sierra. His driveway was ice covered, and he could not stop, sliding down the driveway and into traffic. Samantha S. Hawkins, 21, Jasper, was southbound in a 2007 Toyota and could not stop to avoid hitting the passenger rear of Stephenson's truck.
Hawkins' vehicle towed by Seniour's. Damage $2,501-$5,000.
* Feb. 12, 5:40 a.m.: Phillip R. Asher, 44, Bainbridge, was southbound on CR 200E in a 2003 Chevrolet Express when he hit a deer.
* Feb. 12, 8:41 p.m.: Jerry T. Robertson, 28, Brunswick, Ga., was eastbound on I-70 at the 37-mile marker in a 2007 Volvo semi tractor when he hit a deer.
Greencastle Fire Department
Feb. 8, 6:40 p.m.: Gas investigation at 109 S. Vine St. Nothing found. Cleared 6:49 p.m.
Feb. 9, 6:49 p.m.: Dispatched for mutual aid at Van Bibber Lake Estates. Disregarded en route by Van Bibber Fire Department 7:11 p.m.
Feb. 9, 7:54 p.m.: Alarm at 208 E. Olive St. Cleared 8:12 p.m.
Feb. 10, 12:07 a.m.: Alarm at 1 Taylor Place. Disregarded en route 12:14 a.m.
Feb. 10, 9:24 a.m.: Unintentional alarm at 807 S. College Av. Cleared 9:38 a.m.
Feb. 10, 6:46 p.m.: Assist Operation Life at 1128 Avenue D. Cleared 6:55 p.m.
Feb. 10, 10:52 p.m.: Assist Operation Life at 809 Crescent Dr. Disregarded en route 10:55 p.m.
Feb. 11, 3:19 p.m.: Lift assist at 419 Harvest Moon. Cleared 3:32 p.m.
Feb. 11, 4:59 p.m.: Motor vehicle accident on U.S. 231, Waterworks Hill. Cleaned up debris and checked for injuries. Cleared 5:18 p.m.
Feb. 11, 8:14 p.m.: Assisted Operation Life at 1124 Houck Rd. Cleared 8:28 p.m.
Feb. 12, 2:02 a.m.: Alarm at 1007 Millpond Ln. Cleared 2:24 a.m.
Feb. 12, 4:13 p.m.: Assisted Operation Life at 730 Northview. Cleared 4:27 p.m.
Feb. 12, 4:29 p.m.: Assisted Operation Life at 109 S. Vine St. Cleared 4:45 p.m.
Feb. 12, 7:39 p.m.: Dispatched to 800 S. College Ave. Disregarded en route, 7:47 p.m.
Feb. 13, 8:57 p.m.: Assisted Operation Life at 324 Melrose Ave. Cleared 9:04 p.m.
Information included in the Putnam Scanner is taken from reports provided to the Banner Graphic by the Putnam County Sheriff's Department, Greencastle Police Department and Greencastle Fire Department.
Individuals listed in the blotter have been arrested on probable cause and have not been formally charged. Charging information may change after an initial arrest.
Questions about listed charging information should be directed to the arresting agency.