Putnam County Sheriff's Department
* Feb. 18, 5:15 p.m.: Douglas Mitchell, 68, Cloverdale, was southbound on SR 42 in a 2002 Honda Civic. He left the road for unknown reasons at a 90-degree turn. He then attempted to drive out of the yard and into a tree and several bushes, causing damage to the yard and trees.
Towed by Steele's. Damage $1,001-$2,500.
* March 1, 8:01 p.m.: Chane King, 27, Plainfield, was westbound on SR 240 in a 2001 dodge Durango when he hit a deer.
* March 3, 2:10 p.m.: Jessie L. Parker, 88, Greencastle, was westbound on U.S. 36 in a 2007 Chrysler. A witness said the vehicle had been swerving on and off the road for several miles. The witness had called the driver in before the crash and had tried to stop her. The witness said Parker's vehicle left a curve at a speed of approximately 75 mph, going over an embankment and flipping thee or four times.
Parker was trapped in the overturned vehicle. She was airlifted to Indianapolis with pain throughout her body.
Towed by Kenny's. Damage $5,001-$10,000.
* March 4, 9:15 a.m.: Jason Holbert, 33, Terre Haute, was eastbound on U.S. 36 in a 2006 Isuzu NPR owned by Powered Equipment of Terre Haute. He veered to the right to avoid an oncoming vehicle in his lane, striking a guardrail end on the south side of the road.
Towed by Powered Equipment. Damage $2,501-$5,000.
* March 4, 9:35 a.m.: Nora Hartnell, 63, Kenosha, Wis., left the roadway exiting a curve on CR 700S in a 2005 Ford Escape. The vehicle traveled approximately 100 feet before hitting a utility pole head on.
Towed by Steele's. Damage $5,001-$10,000.
* March 5, 1:50 a.m.: Angola J. Benge, 23, Russellville, was northbound on CR 525W in a 1999 Pontiac Grand Am when she hit a tree that was down across the road.
* March 7, 5:50 a.m.: Judy L. Clark, 52, Roachdale, was southbound on CR 250E just north of CR 1000N in a 2007 Chevrolet Uplander when she hit a deer.
Putnam County Jail
Andrew Edward Birt, 20, Greencastle: Probation violation, March 8, 10:50 a.m.
Larry Daniel Blair, 32, Indianapolis: Driving while suspended, March 3, 4:33 p.m.
Roy Lee Davies, 37, Greencastle: Battery, March 9, 2:41 p.m.
Danielle Nicole Denton, 23, no city listed: Probation violation, March 3, 11:31 a.m.
Brandon Clay Hackney, 24, Fillmore: Driving while suspended, March 7, 3:55 p.m.
Zachary Elijah Hazelwood, 22, no city listed: Residential entry, public intoxication, March 4, 5:26 a.m.
Adam Ross Heffelfinger, 25, Greencastle: Criminal trespassing, March 8, 8:33 p.m.
Michael Andrew Hendershot, 23, Greencastle: Contempt of court, March 3, 9:01 p.m.
Andrew Michael Howard, 19, Newburgh: Possession of marijuana, possession of paraphernalia, March 6, 3:01 a.m.
Dustin Eugene Henry, 29, Roachdale: Public intoxication, disorderly conduct, obstruction of justice, domestic battery, March 3, 2:15 a.m.
Joseph Matthew Johnston, 24, Indianapolis: Probation violation, resisting law enforcement, March 7, 5:54 p.m.
Tammy Young Mitchener, 35, Coatesville: Probation violation, March 4, 4:04 p.m.
Brandon Scott Morgan, 26, Henderson, Ky.: Possession of a handgun without a permit, receiving stolen property, March 9, 3:06 a.m.
Kenneth Ray Pardue, 64, Indianapolis: Probation violation, March 6, 11:38 a.m.
Zachary Adam Poole, 28, Greencastle: Domestic battery, March 9, 10:33 p.m.
Marie Robinson, 55, Brazil: Residential entry, theft, resisting law enforcement, March 7, 4:25 p.m.
Hayden Alan Rowden, 19, Newburgh: Possession of marijuana, possession of paraphernalia, March 6, 3 a.m.
Mark Anthony Sadler, 31, Fillmore: Operating while intoxicated, public intoxication, March 6, 3:58 a.m.
Daniel Chris Shaw, 21, Brownsburg: Burglary, theft, March 3, 12:36 p.m.
Cletis Anthony Warren, 39, Cloverdale: Possession of a controlled substance, dealing in a schedule drug, operating while intoxicated, March 4, 3:30 a.m.
Greencastle Police Department
* March 8, 5:05 p.m.: Nora I. Blevins, 35, Greencastle, was westbound out of the Auto Zone parking lot in a 2006 Mitsubishi when she pulled in front of Dustin M. Law, 17, Greencastle, driving northbound on Fawn View Ln. in a 2004 Dodge Stratus.
* March 9, 6:58 p.m.: Joanne Kissinger, 78, Greencastle, was stopped southbound on Locust St. at Washington St. in a 2003 Lexus. She said she looked both ways and did not see Debby Sutherlin, 44, Greencastle, eastbound on Washington in a 2000 Chevrolet. Kissinger proceeded forward, colliding with the driver's side rear door area of Sutherlin's vehicle.
The following ticket was issued:
David Capps, 69, Mecca: No registration plate on trailer, March 8, 11:20 a.m.