* May 10, 7:35 p.m.: Darien T. Davis, 21, Indianapolis, was stopped northbound at the intersection of Indiana Street and SR 236 in Roachdale in a 1997 Ford Aerostar. Davis said he thought the intersection was a four-way stop and proceeded into it, colliding with the driver's side door of a 2001 GMC van driven by Edward D. McGuiness, 50, Roach-dale.
* May 19, 5:45 a.m.: William M. Brock Jr., 46, Brazil, was northbound on Manhattan Road in a 2001 Ford Taurus when he hit a deer.
* May 19, 2:19 p.m.: Mark A. Scheller, 49, Poland, was on CR 100W in a 1997 Chevrolet Cavalier and appeared to be backing. He went off the road and struck a tree.
He complained of right shoulder pain and was transported to Putnam County Hospital. At the hospital, he tested .437 blood alcohol content. He was later booked into the Putnam County Jail.
* May 19, 6 p.m.: James R. Fenwick, 57, Bainbridge, was backing eastbound on Main Street in Bainbridge in the Bainbridge Town Marshal car, a 2006 Ford Crown Victoria. He did not see the 2000 Jeep Wrangler driven by Jon G. Watts, 43, Coatesville, and hit it.
* May 20, 2:17 p.m.: Robert Anderson, 54, Cloverdale, was northbound on Main Street in Cloverdale in a 2005 Suzuki. He said he started coughing, got choked and must have blacked out, causing him to hit a mailbox, then a tree.
Anderson said he has emphysema and when he gets choked he sometimes blacks out.
Alcohol was also a factor in the crash, as Anderson tested .08 blood alcohol content on a certified test.
* May 20, 6:45 p.m.: Anthony A. Billings, 24, Greencastle, was northbound on CR 225E in a 2000 Dodge Neon. He tried to stop as he approached the intersection of CR 300N, but slid through the gravel intersection into a field.
* May 22, 12:43 a.m.: James L. Jones, 19, Greencastle, was northbound on CR 100E in a 2004 BMW 330. He said he had been drinking and was going about 80 mph and forgot about the intersection at Albin Pond Road.
He could not stop and struck the embankment on the northwest corner. Skid marks started about 90 feet from the embankment.
Jones tested at .14 blood alcohol content.
* May 22, 6:30 p.m.: Hanna M. Hankins, 23, North Vernon, was westbound on U.S. 40 in a 2000 Chevrolet Lumina. Her car left the road, traveling 66 feet and hitting a guardrail end. The car hit the guardrail again, continuing along the guardrail for a total of 642 feet.
Hankins was treated for minor facial bleeding.
* May 22, 6:34 p.m.: Michelle K. Sullivan, 41, Bainbridge, was eastbound on U.S. 36 in a 2003 Chevrolet Cavalier. She left the road and overcorrected, crossing the road and flipping several times before coming to rest in a cornfield.
She was transported from the scene by Operation Life.
* May 22, 10:48 p.m.: Elizabeth A. Smith, 22, Brazil, was on CR 375W in a 2001 Ford Taurus. She said several deer ran in front of her vehicle and she swerved right to avoid them, but left the road and hit a tree with the right front.
All three people in the vehicle were transported to Putnam County Hospital by Operation Life.
* May 23, 6:08 a.m.: Leslie Bumgardner, 41, Cloverdale, was northbound on CR 800E in a 2011 Chevrolet Camaro when he hit a deer.
Richard Lee Brown, 18, Indianapolis: Residential entry, May 23, 1:49 p.m.
Jessica Marie Clark, 23, Indianapolis: Theft, conspiracy to commit theft, May 20, 1:25 a.m.
Donald Joseph Randall Cornthwait, 28, Sarasota, Fla.: Nonsup-port of a dependent, contempt of court, May 20, 3:20 p.m.
Brandon Coty Dunagan, 27, Browns-burg: Theft, conspiracy to commit theft, driving while suspended, criminal mischief, May 20, 1:25 a.m.
Russell Michael Estep, 23, Cloverdale: Public intoxication, resisting law enforcement, disorderly conduct disturbing the peace, May 20, 4:36 a.m.
William Aton Grogan, 34, Cloverdale: Probation violation, May 21, 3:46 a.m.
Mary Lou Morrison, 40, Terre Haute: Failure to appear, May 23, 3:11 p.m.
Melissa Dawn Walls, 38, Roachdale: Domestic battery, May 20, 9:40 p.m.
Information included in the Putnam Scanner is taken from reports provided to the Banner Graphic by the Greencastle Police, the Greencastle Fire and the Putnam County Sheriff's departments.
Individuals listed in the blotter have been arrested on probable cause and have not been formally charged. Charging information may change after an initial arrest.
Questions about listed charging information should be directed to the arresting agency.