* May 19, 11:10 a.m.: Mary Vetter, 62, Cincinnati, was backing out of a parking space at the Cloverdale Mc-Donald's in a 1999 Honda Accord. She did not see the 2001 Buick LeSabre driven by Patricia Stephen, 58, Cloverdale, and backed into it.
* May 25, 6:18 p.m.: Christopher Kaufman, 18, Plainfield, was northbound on CR 175E in a 1995 Honda CV5 and said he was going too fast for weather conditions. His vehicle left the road and hit a utility pole.
A passenger, Brock Wehrman, 18, Roach-dale, was transported to Hendricks Regional Health with complaint of hip/upper leg pain.
* May 26, 12:02 p.m.: Amanda E. Etienne, 28, Danville, was eastbound on SR 42 in a 2010 Jeep Compass when she hit a deer.
* May 26, 1:44 p.m.: Lynna Walker, 45, Greencastle, was northbound on U.S. 231 at CR 1000N in a 2003 Kia Sorrento when she lost control due to water and traveled into a ditch on the west side.
* May 26, 3:20 p.m.: Joanne M. Hauk, 17, Greencastle, was backing out of a space in the North Putnam High School parking lot on a 2006 Chevrolet Trail-blazer and backed into a 2001 Pontiac Grand Am driven by Tasha S. Brewer, 18, Bainbridge.
Hauk said rain affected her ability to see.
Information included in the Putnam Scanner is taken from reports provided to the Banner Graphic by the Greencastle Police, the Greencastle Fire and the Putnam County Sheriff's departments.
Individuals listed in the blotter have been arrested on probable cause and have not been formally charged. Charging information may change after an initial arrest.
Questions about listed charging information should be directed to the arresting agency.